5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do to your Ram today???

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yeah not cheap but you can fit both feet on it :LOL: seriously though it is a heavy duty piece and very slick how it slides. Makes climbing in and out of the bed so much easier.
It's what I need I'm tired of jumping up on the truck looking goofy haha. Guess I gonna have to talk myself into it.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Yog

Reaction score
How much do you find yourself using the bedslide? How much do you lose in the bed? How high is it and how far does it slide out? What % still stays in the bed?

Model and approximate cost?

I use it a lot. Both with groceries and bags/coolers/etc when traveling.
I posted some pics and info back on the bottom of page 91 of this thread of it.
The slide goes from wheel well to wheel well and front to back of the bed. I lose a little over 4" in height.
My model is the Bedslide 1000 Black Edition which was around $1350 I believe (you can find the S models for $900 ish), I like mine cause it comes with rails all around it for strapping cargo down.
I believe 75% comes out of the bed and the part that doesn't is within arm lenght of grabbing stuff so you never need to get up in the bed. 0220191711b_HDR.jpg

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bedslide makes a great product. I have one on the truck I use at work and would highly recommend it. Not sure the model on ours but its well made, easy to use and slides in and out smoothly every time. I definitely suggest the side rails for easy cargo management. Since we keep the same tools and equipment on it 24/7 (theres a lot back there) and want them to remain in place I ended up drilling and bolting additional D-rings directly to the bedslide base for ratchet straps. Even fully extended, 75% of the length, it feels solid and doesn’t flex when we jump on and off it.

klail

Reaction score
Traveled down to some sand dunes. Ram looks good under the sun.

Attachments

• E90178A1-E77B-4B8B-AB1C-0273A3EC1A10.jpeg
    E90178A1-E77B-4B8B-AB1C-0273A3EC1A10.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 147
  • A639767D-5A5F-4E5E-A1FF-BD332665A58B.jpeg
    A639767D-5A5F-4E5E-A1FF-BD332665A58B.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 149

Brobee

Reaction score
Replaced the third brake and cargo lights with LEDs.

B-Rebel

Reaction score
Installed a Bakflip X4 today. I was on the fence with it considering the comments about it I’ve seen on this forum, but overall I’m happy with it so far. I needed something that would allow me to put a motorcycle in the bed and wanted something that would allow me to see out the back window. It looks great and the matte finish matches the bed rails really nicely. The only down side is if someone really wanted to break into the bed, it would not be that difficult. It’s possible to slide something between the tailgate and cover and pull the release cable. Then again, most tonneaus could be broken into if the person was determined enough.

Users who are viewing this thread