Western Plow Mount for 2019 5th Gen Ram 1500 (New Body Style With Splayed Frame Rails

josh_4184

Reaction score
Does anyone with a snow plow specifically a Western HTS on their 2019+ have nay update on how well it has performed over the past 1-2 winters? I will be getting my HTS mounted next month and was curious as to how well it has performed?

67Woody

Reaction score
Does anyone with a snow plow specifically a Western HTS on their 2019+ have nay update on how well it has performed over the past 1-2 winters? I will be getting my HTS mounted next month and was curious as to how well it has performed?
My HTS has been flawless and I have owned it for 3 winters on two different Rams. The current Rebel that it is on I didn't even have to install a leveling kit because there is enough ground clearance from the factory.

josh_4184

Reaction score
My HTS has been flawless and I have owned it for 3 winters on two different Rams. The current Rebel that it is on I didn't even have to install a leveling kit because there is enough ground clearance from the factory.
Thanks for the update, I think I am pretty close as my Laramie sits pretty low haven't measured yet but will probably add a 2" level just to help keep the squat from being so bad. Did you remove your active air dam for the install or just notch it?

Crableg85

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the snowdogg setup and they told me u have to have the 2 in
Level installed