5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VLand Headlight Install

s2000gtx

Reaction score
562363f35817fd020f085231feeb9a77.jpg

92b66969d4d1faab774ff2f25ffb2a5e.jpg

3ddbd5e2a955107ee5958412b64454d2.jpg
Looks great , I just ordered these for my 2019 big horn and planning on installing them this weekend. Was there a video you used ? How long was the installation?

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you have the hybrid, and if so what revision? Just wondering because I have the hybrid second revision and wondering if I should be worried, what went wrong on yours?
They aren’t the hybrids. They are the XB. First set the turn signals would randomly just stay solid on. They sent me resistors to fix it. That worked. Then the normal headlight went out. They replaced both headlights with the “updated” version. 6 months later, my passenger turn signal only works when it wants too. Every 6 months something fails. I’m tired of dealing with it so I went OEM led night editions.

blckout

Reaction score
Looks great , I just ordered these for my 2019 big horn and planning on installing them this weekend. Was there a video you used ? How long was the installation?

thanks! yeah congrats, u wont regret it.

Use the video they sent me a few posts up^ I’ve done a lot to cars, but didn’t choose to install them myself as I’ve never done electric work; it took them about 5-6 hrs.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The video up above is helpful and I also used this one to follow along with the disassembly process when I did mine. Once again, different headlight brand, but same procedure for disassembly and removal of the stock lights.

splittinghunter

Reaction score
How have your headlights held up? Just bought my set tonight.

blckout

Reaction score

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate it! I have a build thread in the members section on everything I’ve done but I keep the discussion pretty general unless specific questions are asked. The lower grill light is just the Rough Country Black Series 20” light bar with the OEM lower mesh grill. The truck has the 3.5” ReadyLIFT SST kit, 35x12.5x20 Kenda Klever RT tires, and Fuel Rebel wheels in a 20x10 with -18 offset.

Feel free to send me a message if you have questions with anything.

blckout

Reaction score
Thanks man. Appreciate it! I have a build thread in the members section on everything I’ve done but I keep the discussion pretty general unless specific questions are asked. The lower grill light is just the Rough Country Black Series 20” light bar with the OEM lower mesh grill. The truck has the 3.5” ReadyLIFT SST kit, 35x12.5x20 Kenda Klever RT tires, and Fuel Rebel wheels in a 20x10 with -18 offset.

Feel free to send me a message if you have questions with anything.

how’d you attach the light/where’d u wire it to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online