5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upfitter Switches

Nick57

Reaction score
I have the air ride so I think this is the one That might work with mine. 68376641AE does anyone know if the trailer height button toggles up and down?

Nick57

Reaction score
The answer is no after further investigating... Looks like I have to wait, hope and pray that they will put these in the Rebels or other trims with the ORP. :( :( :(

UnclJim

Reaction score
While reviewing your order for processing I've discovered an issue. Part 68376640AE is currently on national backorder with the automotive manufacturer and has no estimated date of resupply. We are unable to acquire it at this time. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes the demand for certain parts and accessories exceeds manufacturers’ current supplies. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If anyone knows of a place that has stock please let me know
Edit: part number is for the 6 switch panel

Last edited:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While reviewing your order for processing I've discovered an issue. Part 68376640AE is currently on national backorder with the automotive manufacturer and has no estimated date of resupply. We are unable to acquire it at this time. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, sometimes the demand for certain parts and accessories exceeds manufacturers’ current supplies. I apologize for the inconvenience.
If anyone knows of a place that has stock please let me know
What? #mod @admin #wtf

Brianboyer82

Reaction score
Ok so i just got mine working today with the 4wheelelictronics kit and the mopar switch. I changed the 3 alfaobd setting that where mentioned above and it took 2 days for the setting to take and the settings to show up in the 12” uconnect system.

TravisH

Reaction score
Ok so i just got mine working today with the 4wheelelictronics kit and the mopar switch. I changed the 3 alfaobd setting that where mentioned above and it took 2 days for the setting to take and the settings to show up in the 12” uconnect system.

What year is your truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Afrojim2009

Reaction score
Where do you wire additional accessories to? Is there a relay panel in the engine bay similar to the HD?

ccjbmjo

Reaction score

TravisH

Reaction score
Damn all you guys and your 2021’s +.

gkostera

Reaction score
Can’t wait to try it!

e679a8b7551a61acc1b9ec8c4a6a7357.jpg

Just curious what part number this unit is. I found on the site a decoder sheet but part numbers dont appear to match images of the switches I ve been seeing. Any help would be great.
Thanks

Attachments

• switches.JPG
    switches.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 63

dmitriy

Reaction score
Just curious what part number this unit is. I found on the site a decoder sheet but part numbers dont appear to match images of the switches I ve been seeing. Any help would be great.
Thanks
I believe you need:
68376640AE

From this post here:

gkostera

Reaction score
This is 68376640AE:
View attachment 121153
68476031AB has the diesel exhaust brake button instead of the traction control button, so you don’t want that on a 1500.
68376640AE will work for 2019-2022.
2022 Rams DO use a different part number for that same switch bank, but only because the top row of buttons circled in the pic have a matte finish instead of gloss.
Does anyone know the part number for the ones with the matte finish?

gkostera

Reaction score
68376640AE - top row is glossy
Does anyone know the part number for the ones with the matte finish for a 2022?

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
68376640AE - top row is glossy
Does anyone know the part number for the ones with the matte finish for a 2022?
Not sure which one it is because they don't tell you :censored: https://store.mopar.com/v-2019-ram-2500--laramie--6-4l-v8-gas/electrical--switches scroll down about 2/3 of the way and good luck. Maybe make a list and take them to a dealer and see if they can figure it out. Or go to a dealer and see if you can see one in a truck and have them look up via the VIN.

Users who are viewing this thread