5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

doolin64

Reaction score
Your truck looks fantastic! In the end did you just do the lift? No added spacers, no ORP springs, etc?

Now for the good stuff... What gears and are you happy with the ride mileage etc? Thanks!
No need to ask that. These trucks have pitiful gas mileage whether it's 3.21s or 3.92

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I would like to get a front end leveling kit. Is there a lower strut extender style kit or is everything upper strut tower related? Wanted something easy to install.

Thanks

DSBUD4U

Reaction score
Your truck looks fantastic! In the end did you just do the lift? No added spacers, no ORP springs, etc?

Would you mind grabbing a quick measurement, from the ground to the bottom of the wheel well in the center. Better yet, if your garage door opening is 7ft, can you fit in?
Thanks man. Measurements taken from level ground center of wheel to bottom of fender flare. I did not add the ORP springs and running only 1 spacer ring on the shock. My garage is also 7' and it clears by about 1.5" from the shark fin.
Front before lift 36.78"
Front after 40.75"
Rear before lift 38.5"
Rear after 42.25"

Last edited:

DSBUD4U

Reaction score
Now for the good stuff... What gears and are you happy with the ride mileage etc? Thanks!
Ride is great, although a lil squirrely in the rear. As far as a smooth ride its just as smooth as stock if not better. I am going to install the Hellwig sway bar for her this weekend.

Last edited:

doolin64

Reaction score
I'd find a local 4x4 shop to install it. Your warranty won't change either and you will pay less IMO

Last edited:

Da MNTN

Reaction score
I'd find a local 4x4 shop to install it. Your warranty won't change either and you will pay less IMO

If this is truly the case, that would be awesome. I wonder do the installers have be ASE certified at least?

Everything cost more in Cali 🤑.
LOL! Ain't that the truth... but geez double the price for labor???

with tires and install by my local dealer, it was about 3200 total. labor was only 340 plus 90 for alignment.

now thats a good price, I wish I can find something close to that.

DONZILLA

Reaction score
If this is truly the case, that would be awesome. I wonder do the installers have be ASE certified at least?

LOL! Ain't that the truth... but geez double the price for labor???

now thats a good price, I wish I can find something close to that.
Great looking Truck!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Update after picking truck up from the dealer and removing factory parts from the bed. The ride is smooth and noticeably stiffer but tires are at 60psi, so I’m sure that is a big part of it. Speaking of tires, they have just the right amount of road hum to put a grin on your face without being annoying.

Measurements: Front: ground to fender well 42“
center of hub to fender well 25”
Rear: ground to fender well 42 1/2”

Overall really pleased with how it turned out and glad it’s all under Mopar warranty.
View attachment 60249
View attachment 60250
Really like the Nitto RP's on my rebel too!

Milks19Ram

Reaction score
I’m trying to find out if the rear spring spacer for the mopar lift kit, part number 68233532AA, has a new part number. The current number has been discontinued and I can’t find a replacement. Thanks for anyone’s help or suggestions.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m trying to find out if the rear spring spacer for the mopar lift kit, part number 68233532AA, has a new part number. The current number has been discontinued and I can’t find a replacement. Thanks for anyone’s help or suggestions.
Here is the part number listed on the lift kit installation instructions.
Screenshot_20210308-205643.png

Milks19Ram

Reaction score
Here is the part number listed on the lift kit installation instructions.
View attachment 85128
I copied the number wrong in my post, the number you provided is right and it’s discontinued. Checked on line sites and three dealers and no replacement was listed. Thanks for your prompt response, sorry about posted the number all jacked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/