5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Txy

Reaction score
I tried running the ORP front springs and I do not know how the others do it. The handling on the truck was abysmal. Also, I tried to fit 35 x12's (wheel = 20 x 10 -24 mm offset) with that set up and they flat out wouldn't fit.

That said, on the Mopar lift without the ORP front springs I have a 2" rake and I hate it. It looks even more exaggerated with the lift.

Please let me know if you go the spacer route as I tried to put the Motofab 2.5's on and that was a no go as well. :(
I added a wulf 1.5" spacer and Rough Countrys forged UCA's for 3.5" lifts to my mopar 2". Ride is good. A lot smoother riding than it was with just the mopar lift for some reason. My tires were rubbing on the uca a bit, but I added wheel spacers which fixed that.
20201012_120553.jpg

Golferkris

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just received my truck back from having the 2” Mopar lift installed with the “AC” part number. It’s a 19’ 6’-4” crew sport without ORP. I also had 33/12.50/22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2’s also installed at the same time by the dealership. I have read a lot about this kit from this thread and with most people’s dissatisfaction of the rake associated with the earlier models. I can confirm with the “AC” kit and without the ORP springs that it sits closer to level than what I have been seeing and hearing from other posts. The ride is very close to stock with taking heavier bumps smoother (tighter rebound than the stock configuration) with only a slight amount of additional road noise. I chose to go with the 33’s over 35’s for ride and fuel consumption in mind. I personally like the rake as I tend to tow or haul semi occasionally with plans of having air bags installed at a later date. First picture is the truck stock and second is at the dealership after install. The pictures on my driveway show more of a rake due to the slope of my driveway.
Great looking truck! I get mine installed this week, I can't wait!

Da MNTN

Reaction score
How much are yawl getting the new AC (77072424AC) kits for ??? With Shipping I can't find anything cheaper than 1400-1500! I have seem folks in here find them shipped for around 1100-1200.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just received my truck back from having the 2” Mopar lift installed with the “AC” part number. It’s a 19’ 6’-4” crew sport without ORP. I also had 33/12.50/22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2’s also installed at the same time by the dealership. I have read a lot about this kit from this thread and with most people’s dissatisfaction of the rake associated with the earlier models. I can confirm with the “AC” kit and without the ORP springs that it sits closer to level than what I have been seeing and hearing from other posts. The ride is very close to stock with taking heavier bumps smoother (tighter rebound than the stock configuration) with only a slight amount of additional road noise. I chose to go with the 33’s over 35’s for ride and fuel consumption in mind. I personally like the rake as I tend to tow or haul semi occasionally with plans of having air bags installed at a later date. First picture is the truck stock and second is at the dealership after install. The pictures on my driveway show more of a rake due to the slope of my driveway.
Thanks for the input, Looks good and im looking forward to doing about the same set up only with 34" same tire though.

cheers

GrayRam20

Reaction score
How much are yawl getting the new AC (77072424AC) kits for ??? With Shipping I can't find anything cheaper than 1400-1500! I have seem folks in here find them shipped for around 1100-1200.
got mine from the dealership i bought my truck for $1,300 ($1,287)

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After reading the first few and last few pages, is there top strut spacers available, like the gm, but not the preload spacers? Looking to level an ORP. I know, probably been asked a hundred times in the middle of the thread...:)

Thanks for any info.

BigRedRebel

Reaction score
Anyone know if the MOPAR 2" lift is compatible with the Rebel? I don't see how it wouldn't be if people are taking ORP springs to achieve a more front to back level stance.

Mother

Reaction score
Anyone know if the MOPAR 2" lift is compatible with the Rebel? I don't see how it wouldn't be if people are taking ORP springs to achieve a more front to back level stance.

I believe the problem you'll run into is your Rebel spring perches will not fit on the Fox shocks in the front. If you pick up a set of standard spring perches then I think it will fit.

BigRedRebel

Reaction score
I was gonna get new ORP springs and top hat mount anyways so I didn't have to disassemble my factory Bilstein front coil-overs. So I'll add in those standard spring perches and see if it all works. Thanks for the reply!

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Got the truck back and i couldnt be happier with it, thank you to everyone on here for the guidance and help.
mopar 2" lift (updated kit) happy with the rake offset , rough country .25 wheel spacers , and 295/60/20 ridge grapplers

Attachments

• pas side lift.JPG
    pas side lift.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 378
  • dr side lift.JPG
    dr side lift.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 360
  • df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 338
  • 34 in tires.JPG
    34 in tires.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 349
  • stk-currently.JPG
    stk-currently.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Jsyjud

Reaction score
Got the truck back and i couldnt be happier with it, thank you to everyone on here for the guidance and help.
mopar 2" lift (updated kit) happy with the rake offset , rough country .25 wheel spacers , and 295/65/20 ridge grapplers
Just got mine done today. MOPAR 2 inch lift on an ORP with 285/65.

Attachments

• 20201111_172006.jpg
    20201111_172006.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 324

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mopar 2" lift (updated kit) happy with the rake offset , rough country .25 wheel spacers , and 295/65/20 ridge grapplers
you have a 295/60 not 65

BigRedRebel

Reaction score
I believe the problem you'll run into is your Rebel spring perches will not fit on the Fox shocks in the front. If you pick up a set of standard spring perches then I think it will fit.
Wouldn't happen to have a part number for the lower spring seat would you? I'm having the hardest time finding it. Mopar parts websites don't even list it

Mother

Reaction score
Wouldn't happen to have a part number for the lower spring seat would you? I'm having the hardest time finding it. Mopar parts websites don't even list it
Sorry, I looked too and no luck. Looks like they just show the shock as a whole assembly with the spring seat already on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online