5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Thank you. How's the road noise? I've read that grapplers are noisy.
Road noise is not too bad but is definitely louder than the stock Goodyears. This is my first rugged style tire on a truck so I really don't have a comparison. From what I understand, since it is a hybrid tire, it is quieter than some other rugged off-road style tires. Maybe someone else with more experience with different versions of tires can chime in. :)

Golferkris

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and my 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie.

I am looking at getting the MOPAR 2" Lift and I see 3 different kits online with the last two letters different. I assume the 77072424AC is the current and most up to date kit. Can someone confirm this is what I need to order? Also, reading some posts, people are talking about a spring spacer, is this still relevant in the kits, or did MOPAR update the Fox Shocks to fix this issue? Thank you for your time and help!

merdon1332000

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and my 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie.

I am looking at getting the MOPAR 2" Lift and I see 3 different kits online with the last two letters different. I assume the 77072424AC is the current and most up to date kit. Can someone confirm this is what I need to order? Also, reading some posts, people are talking about a spring spacer, is this still relevant in the kits, or did MOPAR update the Fox Shocks to fix this issue? Thank you for your time and help!
YES, the AC is the one you'll get according to my dealer, however was told up to 6 months backorder

Golferkris

Reaction score
YES, the AC is the one you'll get according to my dealer, however was told up to 6 months backorder

Just ordered my kit from the Dealer and they said I am in queue #95 in line. That will suck if I do have to wait 6 months to get this delivered & installed! I did hear that Fox Shocks is relocating its facilities to another state. So I wonder if this is the reason for the delay?

Bobbybob

Reaction score
This is where I got mine from (link below) and it was not too long of a wait...but I got the AB vs the advertised AC. This was due to inventory with Mopar...they wanted to ship all remaining AB kits before they shipped out the AC kits. I called a dealer after I got it and he said two things. 1.) You bought it for how much??!! (LOL) 2.) There really is not a physical difference. It was more of a ref to manufactured date than part changes. There were no spacers in the AB kit I installed for the front. The only ones were for the rear springs. The front strut is longer therefore giving you the lift in the coil over.

Mopar Lift - BAM Wholesale

merdon1332000

Reaction score
This is where I got mine from (link below) and it was not too long of a wait...but I got the AB vs the advertised AC. This was due to inventory with Mopar...they wanted to ship all remaining AB kits before they shipped out the AC kits. I called a dealer after I got it and he said two things. 1.) You bought it for how much??!! (LOL) 2.) There really is not a physical difference. It was more of a ref to manufactured date than part changes. There were no spacers in the AB kit I installed for the front. The only ones were for the rear springs. The front strut is longer therefore giving you the lift in the coil over.

Mopar Lift - BAM Wholesale
That's a great price, to do a bilstein, UCA and rear spacers would be $700 plus/minus a few $$
I priced the fox shocks at mopar and they're $1100 alone

svelectric

Reaction score
Well, I just ordered my mopar kit from ebay along with tow hooks because why not. Dealer is charging me about 700 for install. I also ordered some Toyo Open Country AT3s in 275 70 size for my stock 18 unch rims. Any thoughts or issues? I am excited.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sounds like a great plan, where are you located maybe I can suggest a dealer to weigh the cost against.

svelectric

Reaction score
Sounds like a great plan, where are you located maybe I can suggest a dealer to weigh the cost against.
I am in SE Wisconsin. Wilde and Lynch were about the same on cost. Wilde willing to give a discount to as I am doing the tires and all at the same time.

du4life25

Reaction score
I am in SE Wisconsin. Wilde and Lynch were about the same on cost. Wilde willing to give a discount to as I am doing the tires and all at the same time.
I'm not sure how far you are from Glendale but you could check out Amato. They'll be doing my install on my truck when it comes in. I couldn't tell you what they're charging me as I'm having a bunch of accessories added.

svelectric

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the informative posts. Finally got my setup, very pleased with the outcome.
MOPAR lift, Air Lift 1000HD air bags, Havoc HS3 steps, Fuel Blitz 20x9 +1, Nitto RG 35x11.5

View attachment 71651
Looks really nice. Do the bags in the back raise the rear end more? Trying to decide if I want a 1/2 inch spacer so mine ends up more level (I want some rake, just not 2+ inches).

Morenar

Reaction score
Other then re-aiming the headlights. Do any other of the sensors need recalibrating with the 2 inch lift or any lift? Things like lane sense, blind spot monitoring, etc.

Morenar

Reaction score
Finally got my tires installed and cleaned up so thought I'd snap a pic. Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55/r22 shined up with HydroSilex Slick Tire Shine.
I have the 22inch night edition rims and planning to do the Mopar lift. Any rubbing with the Nitto's? I had the Nitto's on my Sierra and loved them.

Users who are viewing this thread