5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Bobbybob

Reaction score
I wouldn’t stress about the diff in height honestly. There are going to be discrepancies, even from the factory you will suspension to be off a bit...unless it’s from Italy or Germany . As long as the stance looks good to you, it will be hard to see the diff, and there is no binding, knocking, or popping, you should be good to go. Can you see if the springs are seated correctly on each side?
image.jpg

ArtieD

Reaction score
I did not think so but was asked about spacers a couple of posts up.

From the hub I am still half an inch off left to right.
Yea I am off that too, I mean 3/8 " splitting hairs on driver side ,and my steering wheel is ever so slight off too, but 4 wheel alignment its within specs , I am going to realign after I put on 295/60r 20 k02s should be no rubbing

Reaction score
I wouldn’t stress about the diff in height honestly. There are going to be discrepancies, even from the factory you will suspension to be off a bit...unless it’s from Italy or Germany . As long as the stance looks good to you, it will be hard to see the diff, and there is no binding, knocking, or popping, you should be good to go. Can you see if the springs are seated correctly on each side?
View attachment 70172
That was the first thing I looked at. They are seated properly.

Normally I would not have thought anything of it but when I measured before the lift both sides where within a 1/4" of each other. It makes me wonder if they set the truck back down before torquing all the bolts.

IrishRED

Reaction score
Not that I don't trust the dealer (I don't), I was told that there are no Mopar suspension kits or leveling kits available for the 2020 Quad Cab configuration. I did check online and did not find anything either but if anyone else has a 2020 Quad Cab and has installed a Mopar leveling kit, please comment with a part number / info!! Thanks!!!!

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not that I don't trust the dealer (I don't), I was told that there are no Mopar suspension kits or leveling kits available for the 2020 Quad Cab configuration. I did check online and did not find anything either but if anyone else has a 2020 Quad Cab and has installed a Mopar leveling kit, please comment with a part number / info!! Thanks!!!!
The 2" Mopar lift works. Other users have installed it without issue. For whatever reason they say it doesn't work with quad cabs but the suspension is the exact same.

EGJ16

Reaction score
Well got the new wheels and tires on. I'll need to do some plastic work but I'm happy. Re measured and I'm only an inch and a half higher in the back.
Tires definitely change the look. I would remeasure after a couple hundred miles. Mines settled a bit. I had 2” of rake when it was first installed. Once I put tires on I was at 1.5”. I plan on putting a 0.5” top hat spacer up front to pick it up some more and make it seem more level.

Nibis

Reaction score
I'm wondering how it would look to just use the front parts to level it, and just use the back shocks

GraniteRam

Reaction score
I'm wondering how it would look to just use the front parts to level it, and just use the back shocks
If you just use the back shocks more than likely the rear springs are going to fall out. The shocks is what limits the rear end at full droop.

Nibis

Reaction score
If you just use the back shocks more than likely the rear springs are going to fall out. The shocks is what limits the rear end at full droop.
If you look on the Fox website, the shocks are 0 to 2" lift

Goddard_304

Reaction score
I know its prob on here somewhere but was wondering if I could put orp springs on front on my non factory orp sport with my mopar lift ...already have the mopar and a wolf .5 spacer but would like a little more lift but done want to **** up the CV angle
d4871d8c21df6141bdfd1f82e26c2aea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EatdirtG5

Reaction score
I know I’m late to the discussion here but I gotta tell you guys, if it wasn’t for this forum I wouldn’t even know about the service bulletin! I just got off the phone with the service dept at RAM and they ordered the new front shocks for me and will be installing next week. All under warranty. The guy told me they don’t do the spacers anymore, they replace the old fox shocks with the newer version. Can’t beat that. Anyhow, thank you

Huey68

Reaction score
Well after a few months with the Mopar setup I decided to go a little bigger.
RC 6” with lifted struts and Fuel 20x10 -18 with Nitto RG 35x12.50 (I know I should’ve went 37 lol) Just installed today but already digging the look and ride. I will be selling my setup in the other pic if anyone is interested hit me up for details

Attachments

• 54A408A6-E054-4B06-882C-343801445099.jpeg
    54A408A6-E054-4B06-882C-343801445099.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 292
  • 63C2F6F6-9855-438D-A773-32A880B13EDF.jpeg
    63C2F6F6-9855-438D-A773-32A880B13EDF.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 291

merdon1332000

Reaction score
Well after a few months with the Mopar setup I decided to go a little bigger.
RC 6” with lifted struts and Fuel 20x10 -18 with Nitto RG 35x12.50 (I know I should’ve went 37 lol) Just installed today but already digging the look and ride. I will be selling my setup in the other pic if anyone is interested hit me up for details
How much? and all parts available?

doolin64

Reaction score
Finally got my tires installed and cleaned up so thought I'd snap a pic. Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/55/r22 shined up with HydroSilex Slick Tire Shine.

Thank you. How's the road noise? I've read that grapplers are noisy.

Users who are viewing this thread