5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Quick question. If I have the Mopar lift, with the Mopar UCAS. Adding a 1 inch spacer upfront, will the control arms be fine?

Yo Yo

Reaction score
Stock Bridgestones on it....deciding which size Ridge Grapplers I want between 275/65, 285/65, or 295/65...

Regardless, the rake will be the same. I don't like it at all.
Can you tell me the details of your tint? It looks great.

flyt tarpon

Reaction score
Please let us know if you have any issues with that lift on a 6'4" bed. I tried ordering one from the dealer and they said it was not approved for my VIN. Try some highway exit ramps and see if you have any ESC issues. I may need to drive to PA to get one installed!

610SRTGang

Reaction score
Please let us know if you have any issues with that lift on a 6'4" bed. I tried ordering one from the dealer and they said it was not approved for my VIN. Try some highway exit ramps and see if you have any ESC issues. I may need to drive to PA to get one installed!
I drive it on the highway every day. No issues. No esc lights or anything

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
Curious; How many have installed this at home themselves? And how did it go? And who had the dealership install the kit/align? About what was costs for that?
I'm about due for tires, and thinking a 2" with a 33-33.5" tire (tow a good bit) would do me well and i'll put bags in the rear springs for when I tow.

boothroyd917

Reaction score
So I've had the lift on for 3k miles, just rotated my tires. I've been feeling something that feels like sorta rubbing that prevents me from turning the wheel to full lock in either direction. With the wheels off, I didn't see any rubbing marks on the wheels or the wheel well liners. The only "marks" I could see were between the LCA & the knuckle, but from what I've read, this is normal. Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Pjmracing152

Reaction score
Is the rear lifted with spacers? I am asking because I just want to lift the front 2" and not lift the rear any.

Pjmracing152

Reaction score
I want the fox shocks. I get that a leveling kit is cheaper but just for grins, can i level it with the 2" fox lift? Once my tires wear out (they only have 10k on them) i might get larger tires and then install the rear spacer as well.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I want the fox shocks. I get that a leveling kit is cheaper but just for grins, can i level it with the 2" fox lift? Once my tires wear out (they only have 10k on them) i might get larger tires and then install the rear spacer as well.
I would think you could leave out the rear coil spacers?

dixon4420

Reaction score
i have read alot of pages here and havent really been able to see if someone else is having the same issue and found a fix. took it to dealer and they retorqued everything because they said it was time for that based on miles since install. went away for a couple of days and then right back. here is a video. let me know what you guys think

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have read alot of pages here and havent really been able to see if someone else is having the same issue and found a fix. took it to dealer and they retorqued everything because they said it was time for that based on miles since install. went away for a couple of days and then right back. here is a video. let me know what you guys think

Try spraying your UCA bushings with some silicone lubricant.

Users who are viewing this thread