5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Everyone still using the same forms in the original link in this thread?
I used the link from the first message back in October and it worked. I'm still waiting on my check though. This Friday will be 7 weeks.

Morenar

Reaction score
Ditto this for me.
I submitted mine in October. I called in and they said it would be around Christmas when I receive mine. If you go to the bonusdrive site and click on the chat window. You can click on application status and enter your confirmation number.

1607525298844.png

Grouper

Reaction score
filled it out and next day was notified I was approved....thank you for the heads up...free money is always nice. Just wondering what the catch is

I just filled it out but I too wonder what the catch is.

Those of you who have done this months ago haven't subsequently been bombarded with AllState (or other) SPAM?

Green Streak

Reaction score
I just got my check in the mail last week. Thank you all so much!!!!! It really was free money for the taking after the dealership confirms your information.

Grouper

Reaction score
I just filled it out but I too wonder what the catch is.

Those of you who have done this months ago haven't subsequently been bombarded with AllState (or other) SPAM?

For those keeping score, application submitted 12/28, check received 2/13.

No SPAM received as of yet.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep, had that in 2019 too. I finally quit telling peeps about it, probably 1,000 posts worth.

Bigtone

Reaction score
I just got an email that mine was mailed, that’s 2 checks in 2 years.

hydrant328

Reaction score
I was suspect too. Filled out the form, got a confirmation that it was being evaluated. Then got the notice that the check was being processed and shipped.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I did mine in July of 2019. There is no downside to doing it. I expected some spam but the only emails I ever got from them were about the money. It took a while to get here but the program is legit. I still haven’t figured out why they do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/