5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Morenar

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I missed it deeper into this thread, but what are you using for participating organization? What are you using for proof of association membership?
Hello Sandyleggs, no need to be a member or policy holder to take advantage. This is on their site. If you do the online rebate instead of the form. It doesn't ask for the eligible through.

No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. Offer is subject to terms, conditions and availability. Offer not available in every state. Offer void where restricted or prohibited by law. Allstate does not endorse or take any responsibility for any Third-party websites, or make any representations or warranties concerning the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of such sites. Allstate does not give any warranty or any other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of these sites.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been waiting since 14 Sep, no check yet. I did received my Maxcare warranty refund for my sold '15 which was submitted to FCA about the same time as this.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been waiting since 14 Sep, no check yet. I did received my Maxcare warranty refund for my sold '15 which was submitted to FCA about the same time as this.
Did you receive an email from them with a USPS tracking number? If so, check to see here it is...if not or it shows it delivered in Hong Kong, then contact them via phone to get it corrected.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you receive an email from them with a USPS tracking number? If so, check to see here it is...if not or it shows it delivered in Hong Kong, then contact them via phone to get it corrected.
No, the last thing I got was an email from them saying that they sent it off to the manufacturer. I just sent them an email asking for an update.

mtmgtz

Reaction score
I got bonus drive approval literally 3 minutes after I submitted it yesterday.

Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought it said to allow 7-8 weeks after initial approval for the check or something like that. I could be wrong.
Nothing in my two emails to that effect. I'm only thinking about this because this thread jogged my memory :)

sandyleggs

Reaction score
Hello Sandyleggs, no need to be a member or policy holder to take advantage. This is on their site. If you do the online rebate instead of the form. It doesn't ask for the eligible through.

No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. Offer is subject to terms, conditions and availability. Offer not available in every state. Offer void where restricted or prohibited by law. Allstate does not endorse or take any responsibility for any Third-party websites, or make any representations or warranties concerning the content, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of such sites. Allstate does not give any warranty or any other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of these sites.
I appreciate your help. Thank you! I was using the wrong link.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It seems like I remember it took almost 3 months before I got a check. It was long enough that I completely forgot about it until I received an email with the tracking number for the check. Have some patience, I'm sure you'll get it.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like I remember it took almost 3 months before I got a check. It was long enough that I completely forgot about it until I received an email with the tracking number for the check. Have some patience, I'm sure you'll get it.
Contacted me back in about an hour.

"Hi Bill,

Thank you for contacting BonusDrive. We would be more than happy to assist you regarding your application status. Great news! It looks like your application has been approved we are just waiting for the manufacture to release the funds so we start processing your rebate. Once your check has been processed you will receive another email from us with tracking information, so you will know when your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Congratulations!
Kind Regards,
Claudia R.
Bonus Drive Customer Support"

mtmgtz

Reaction score
Contacted me back in about an hour.

"Hi Bill,

Thank you for contacting BonusDrive. We would be more than happy to assist you regarding your application status. Great news! It looks like your application has been approved we are just waiting for the manufacture to release the funds so we start processing your rebate. Once your check has been processed you will receive another email from us with tracking information, so you will know when your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Congratulations!
Kind Regards,
Claudia R.
Bonus Drive Customer Support"
I just got manufacturer approval. Filed it on Tuesday.

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Amerinamese

Reaction score
Submitted Tuesday night, 20 Oct. Just received this email:

"Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way."

Morenar

Reaction score
Submitted Tuesday night, 20 Oct. Just received this email:

"Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way."
Just received my email as well! :)

Gitter

Reaction score
You guys rock for sharing this. I just submitted my application using the link at the bottom of the first post. Hopefully I'll see it by Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread