5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
What did you folks provide in the “proof” section? A scan of your sales contract? I feel like it’s not a good idea to share that.

tom318

Reaction score
I just tried this on a 2021 order. Haven't officially purchased the truck yet but I have the build sheet and my name and info was on the bottom of that so i provided that as "proof". Did that yesterday and today received an email that they are sending it to the manufacturer for final approval. 2021 wasn't an option but i have my VIN so i provided that. We will see.....

Paultg

Reaction score
I submitted mine and is was approved. Not just waiting for the check. Thanks to everyone in here who helped clarify this. - Paul G.

FTRO

Reaction score
I should have my check!!!! (have the tracking number..... but USPS is failing as always.)
Shipped the 20th from Michigan to be delivered on the 23rd (I'm in Kansas)
7 days and four stops later it made it next door to Wisconsin.... and now after 10 days it is in South Carolina. :unsure:
It must be touring the country for fun. By the time it makes it to me it will have expired.. lol

U

User_3336

As many people that have participated in this promotion . . . Your choice if you want $250 or not.

What did you folks provide in the “proof” section? A scan of your sales contract? I feel like it’s not a good idea to share that.

Morenar

Reaction score
I just submitted mine today and within 30 min received an email and text that it was reviewed and being sent to the manufacturer for final approval.

Bassinb

Reaction score
It took about a month from filling out the form to receiving my check in the mail. Easiest $250 I have ever made.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I should have my check!!!! (have the tracking number..... but USPS is failing as always.)
Shipped the 20th from Michigan to be delivered on the 23rd (I'm in Kansas)
7 days and four stops later it made it next door to Wisconsin.... and now after 10 days it is in South Carolina. :unsure:
It must be touring the country for fun. By the time it makes it to me it will have expired.. lol
I feel your pain. Tracking number received and it shows delivered to my address but no check was received. They checked and it was not cashed so put a stop payment on it and reissuing. Will take another 30 days...

sandyleggs

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I missed it deeper into this thread, but what are you using for participating organization? What are you using for proof of association membership?

Users who are viewing this thread