5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

dunehiker

Reaction score
Same here, submitted the application early May and received my check this past weekend on the 13th.

Crockett

Reaction score
Is this program still running? When I type in my zip code it says I’m not eligible. I tried other near by zips and some two hours away and it comes back with the same response.

U

User_3336

You have to make sure you're eligible FIRST thru your insurance company or your employer. Not sure where on the website a zip code is denying your eligibility.

Is this program still running? When I type in my zip code it says I’m not eligible. I tried other near by zips and some two hours away and it comes back with the same response.

Crockett

Reaction score
You have to make sure you're eligible FIRST thru your insurance company or your employer. Not sure where on the website a zip code is denying your eligibility.
I was doing the AAA option on the site. I went through All-State and all went well. I was able to submit.

steve24

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the info! I was eligible through my employer. :cool:

eproulx38

Reaction score
Just received my check today also! Had no clue that the rebate existed until I saw this thread. Probably going to use it to buy a hellwig sway bar.

Crockett

Reaction score
Applied for the bonus drive on July 13 and received my check yesterday (Aug. 15).(y)

Attachments

• 55ADCE21-D257-4E71-800B-CC8EAC072D9A.jpeg
    55ADCE21-D257-4E71-800B-CC8EAC072D9A.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 45

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
For those applying these days, did you use the same link/doc in the OP? I'll submit today after work, if so.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Wonder if we can get it a second time? I am about to upgrade my truck due to the crazy trade values and low interest rates.

Paultg

Reaction score
For those applying these days, did you use the same link/doc in the OP? I'll submit today after work, if so.
Yes, I used the link in here the other night (am not an Allstate customer) and it all went through. I got an email everything is under review. It was approved by Bonus Drive quickly and now the 2nd email says it is being reviewed by vehicle manuf. It's pretty nice how they update you on each step. Wish FCA could do that automatically with factory orders.

nburd

Reaction score
Applied 7/24. Just got notice my check was mailed.
yes. I got one for my 2020 warlock in April, one for my 2020 big horn on its way and $500 last fall for me 2019 Hyundai Electric. $1000 total.

O Captain My Captian

Reaction score
Thanks to this thread, I received my $250 check today. Nice, little icing on the cake.
I applied for the rebate in mid-May. I am not an Allstate customer.

Users who are viewing this thread