5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

dct33

Reaction score
My email from 5/1 said the following. Seems to be slightly different from what others have received:

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

IMPORTANT: If you have moved recently or use more than one address, please make sure we have the correct address on file. Below is the numerical portion only of the address we have on file (street name not included for security purposes). If the numbers do not match the address in which you reside, please give us a call at 888-98-BONUS (26687) or send us an email with the corrected information.

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!

BonusDrive Team
Bonus Drive - Your Road to Rewards

NJC1684

Reaction score
My email from 5/1 said the following. Seems to be slightly different from what others have received:

Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

IMPORTANT: If you have moved recently or use more than one address, please make sure we have the correct address on file. Below is the numerical portion only of the address we have on file (street name not included for security purposes). If the numbers do not match the address in which you reside, please give us a call at 888-98-BONUS (26687) or send us an email with the corrected information.

Thank you for choosing BonusDrive!

BonusDrive Team
Bonus Drive - Your Road to Rewards

Should ship out in 8 weeks. I received that email on 3/6 and it shipped on 5/2.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Really glad for you all that this rebate is working and also getting processed despite the covid crap. Thanks again to Patsy1099 for her efforts of the past 1.5 years in publicizing it!

Keep posting up that you received your emails or checks so that more new buyers see that it’s for real, and doesn’t lead to spamming.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Received my check yesterday!

Think it took 8-9weeks from date of submittal.

Thanks guys!

TacomaChris

Reaction score
Submitted online April 8 received today (May 7) so 29 days... As Clay said above, I was "paid $250 to read this forum." Thank you.

jvoid4

Reaction score
I wish that it didn't matter if you own from a different manufacturer. We are a Mopar family.
Oh well... no $250 for me.

Last edited:

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish that it didn't matter if you own from a different manufacturer. We are a Mopar family.
Oh well... no $250 for me.
I think there are other ways to qualify.
I submitted my application on April 15th, but it was rejected for more information this week. I provided that and it was finally approved today.

jvoid4

Reaction score
I think there are other ways to qualify.
I submitted my application on April 15th, but it was rejected for more information this week. I provided that and it was finally approved today.
I was not able to get pass that question on the website. If you know how, please let me know. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online