5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Clayinfla

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! My $250 is on the way. Pays for the running boards I just installed!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Wow really happy to see so many new approvals and new checks in the mail! It’s great this program is still going strong and members are taking the time to fill out the easy and quick app for easy money. I think most people don’t know about this program and when they hear about it they either think it’s a scam, they won’t qualify or it’s too much work. Thanks to everyone for continuing to post back their results so future members will be inclined to get this rebate.

ldoh

Reaction score
I wouldn't say too many people feel it's a scam rather they know there's no free lunch and feel $250 isn't enough to hand over personal information in exchange for being bothered by phone, text, email, and USPS mail the next so many years.

ny2az

Reaction score
Rec'd the email on 2/7 that my application was approved ... will receive a check within the next 8-10 weeks,...another email updating tracking number when check sent ... so should see the check in the next few weeks...

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wouldn't say too many people feel it's a scam rather they know there's no free lunch and feel $250 isn't enough to hand over personal information in exchange for being bothered by phone, text, email, and USPS mail the next so many years.

It’s been a year for me and I haven’t noticed any texts, emails, phone calls or mail that I can explicitly connect to this rebate. I’m not saying there isn’t any marketing associated with it, just nothing obvious and overwhelming. In today’s age of spam, robocalls, etc, who can say for certain where it is originating from. I wouldn’t be surprised if the dealerships themselves sold your info. You might as well get paid $250 :p

zlman

Reaction score
Info is already out there, at least I'm being compensated for the privilege :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread