5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did mine.

T&C "No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. "

It's open to anyone, don't be afraid. Free Money.

1FastHemi

Reaction score
I have glanced at their web site and if I remember you have to own at least 1 vehicle that isn't a Mopar.

What if you only own Mopar's?

I am an all Mopar family.

If this is true, how do I get around this and how strict are they on checking what you submit to them.

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
Submitted the application on 4-3 and got an email on 4-10 saying it was approved and the check will be mailed in 8-10 weeks. That will pay for the side steps I put on the Laramie. Thanks for making everyone aware of this rebate!

Nukegm426

Reaction score
I actually don’t own anything but mopar legally... but since I’m buying a Nissan from a friend for a work car I have it on my insurance. The car is still in her name but they used proof of insurance for it and approved my rebate. Just waiting on the check now

I have glanced at their web site and if I remember you have to own at least 1 vehicle that isn't a Mopar.

What if you only own Mopar's?

I am an all Mopar family.

If this is true, how do I get around this and how strict are they on checking what you submit to them.

Clayinfla

Reaction score
Got this today:
Dear BonusDrive Customer,

We sent you an update about a month ago regarding our commitment to keep BonusDrive checks going out the door despite the challenges we face, along with most businesses across the country, in keeping doors open and production services operational.

Many of you have called since then to see what that means to you individually -- and we understand why this money is important to you. There’s good news! As a recipient of this update, it means your check will soon be in production and in the mail within the next couple of weeks.

A specific date is not something we know but we hope and expect most of you will have a check in hand by the middle of May. Some of you may get a check before then, while others may not physically receive your check until roughly the third week of May, but please know we will do our best to get this money to you as quickly as we can.

You will receive further updates, including shipping date confirmation (along with tracking information), so please stay tuned for these details as they become available.

If you have further questions, you may contact us by phone at 888-98-BONUS (26687) or email [email protected]

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Glad it is still working. I think I will stop posting about it as theres at least 2 threads concerning it and if a member/owner hasn’t read something about the offer then they aren’t reading much.
Thanks again to Patsy1099 who has championed this rebate to so many!

HoosierTrooper

Reaction score
Just got this email today:
This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!
BonusDrive Team
Bonus Drive - Your Road to Rewards
open

dct33

Reaction score
Hope mine is on the way soon! Submitted the application on 4/24, received an update on 4/28 that my information was being sent for review by the manufacturer. Seems to be moving quicker than the 8-10 weeks advertised which is great!

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got this email today:
This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!
BonusDrive Team
Bonus Drive - Your Road to Rewards
open
Same email I got as well.

Users who are viewing this thread