5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Swag1981

Reaction score
I filled out the information on the website, uploaded a pic of my title showing another Car and it said that it was accepted, I’ll find out in 6-8 weeks if I get my check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got my check in the mail today!

Total timeline:

1/6 applied online
1/7 update email
1/10 acceptance email
2/27 check tracking number email
2/29 check in hand

Thank you for the extra cash!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for posting back your timeline for others. So glad this is still going strong!

Rambunxs

Reaction score
I was skeptical of this rebate, as I am not an Allstate client, but I just received notice that I have been approved for the rebate! The approval took less than a week and I did the application online.
Thanks to whomever started this thread!
I received my check last week!

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just filled mine out via the direct Bonus Drive website. Looks like my employer was on the list and everything went thru.

Thanks for the heads up, Patsy!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Awesome! Looks like a wave of checks came in. They definitely seem to do them in waves. It takes a couple of months but like I’ve said, the form is quick and easy to fill out and when the check shows up a couple of months later, it’s like finding money in your pocket (a bunch of it)!

Users who are viewing this thread