5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Donaldo

Reaction score
Submitted mine. Traded in BMW 750i, have USAA insurance. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just got my check on Friday. I had forgotten all about this. It's always a nice surprise to get money you didn't expect. Thanks for making everyone aware of this offer!!!

rzims

Reaction score
filled it out and next day was notified I was approved....thank you for the heads up...free money is always nice. Just wondering what the catch is

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
filled it out and next day was notified I was approved....thank you for the heads up...free money is always nice. Just wondering what the catch is
The only catch is you have to apply for it to receive it. That's it. No obligation to ever do anything more after that other than to cash that check :cool:

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
I received my check today. Looks legit. I’ll be depositing it Saturday. Thanks for the heads up about this program.

caaampin19

Reaction score
Received my check yesterday as well, a nice unexpected extra $250. I submitted my rebate on 12/13.

NC Rebel

Reaction score
I tried on my 2020, they are processing the check . Looks like it went through.

Drakeprimeone

Reaction score
Same here 2020 big horn. Got approved, waiting on check to arrive

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Submitted online 2/5 and approved 2/7 for both my '20 Ram and my wife's '20 Cherokee! Just waiting for the checks to show up now.:D

Thank you Patsy1099 for the heads-up & link!

Last edited:

GFK51

Reaction score
Submitted mine. Traded in BMW 750i, have USAA insurance. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
Don't know if I messed up but I sent my information via regular mail the other day. Should I redo my paperwork and send it via overnight mail?

GFK51

Reaction score
Don't know if I messed up but I sent my information via regular mail the other day for the $250 rebate. Should I redo my paperwork and send it via overnight mail?

Cravenfan

Reaction score
Got my check yesterday, submitted in early December. $250, not bad for 5 minutes of answering questions. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread