5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

thoper

Reaction score
I guess this offer is not available in California...my zip was rejected...bummer. Any one in California receive this bonus?

blubyu

Reaction score
Mine got approved and I submitted 3 days after the experation so keep submitting folks.

Grilleguy

Reaction score
Mine was submitted and approved the Monday after Thanksgiving. Received an email today that the check is being processed and will be sent soon. So about 7 weeks so far.

Tkshaffer

Reaction score
Just received my confirmation that all is approved and the check will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. The wife said "how did you even hear about this?". Thank you to all of you that made sure to promote this!

BaseballDad

Reaction score
Got my check today!!! Big thank-you to @Patsy1099 for letting me know about this after my first post.

For anyone else, I applied online through the Allstate BonusDive site (I have no affiliation with Allstate).

Applied - 11/16
Approved - 11/29
Notified check shipped (with tracking number) - 1/24
Received check - 1/25

Mr. Hindsight

Reaction score
Got my check today!!! Big thank-you to @Patsy1099 for letting me know about this after my first post.

For anyone else, I applied online through the Allstate BonusDive site (I have no affiliation with Allstate).

Applied - 11/16
Approved - 11/29
Notified check shipped (with tracking number) - 1/24
Received check - 1/25

Sweet! I did mine in the middle of December. Got approved a few days later. I’m thinking mine should be here mid February. What was ur amount for? $250.00? Thanks

MickeyRam

Reaction score
Just got an email saying it was approved and the check will be coming in 8-10 weeks. Hopefully it will arrive by end of March.

Grilleguy

Reaction score
Received a tracking number for my check yesterday. Guessing I'll see the check today or tomorrow. Quick recap, purchased the truck Thanksgiving weekend. Applied for the Bonus cash the following Monday, received confirmation a few days later. A week or so ago, received an email that the check was going to be processed soon. so about 8 weeks total.

Users who are viewing this thread