5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In this case loyalty does not pay....two Dodges and a Ram in this household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just get creative with the information you send in - that's what I did. Both of my submissions were approved and awaiting the checks now. I used my mom's insurance card and their address on the application. All was approved. We too only have Ram/Jeep vehicles in our house.

aalvarado76006

Reaction score
Thank you for the notice on the site regarding this! Just submitted it online and received confirmation. Let's hope like many of you that have already received your check i will also get one in a few weeks!

Freeblazin

Reaction score
I applied at the website on 09 JUN with my previous Ford Fusion and received the "So far so good" reply on 10 JUN. I also received an update the other day on 03 JUL that they are having issues with their "approval process" and things are currently delayed. Hope they get things sorted soon and send us all that extra mod money. I think I will put mine towards the Tazer. Really wanting auto folding mirrors with ignition. :)

I finally received the "8-10 weeks" approval message today!! They didn't forget about me. To everyone else waiting confirmation, keep the hope alive. lol

sarge40

Reaction score
I just got the approval email too. Thanks @Patsy1099 for posting this up, and spreading the word in other threads. The money, and more, are already spoken for as I just picked up some Mopar wheel to wheel boards. So I can't pay the finder's fee, but I'll offer you up a virtual pat on the back! ;)

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I submitted two apps the same day - one got the approval email about a week or so later. The other one just recently got the approval email a few days ago. Both were submitted mid to late June. So not sure of their approval process. But none the less, checks are in bound in a couple months lol

U

User_3336

They seem to send/print out the checks in batches, regardless of submission or approval date.
A alot of just here recently got our checks.

EXQQQME

Reaction score
What exactly is this? A $250 rebate or something from dodge?? Please fill me in.

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
Will be 8 weeks this Friday. Starting to get excited. Should pay for the tint I want done and maybe something else...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

smankins

Reaction score
This is really great. I appreciate the information about this. I sent in my application 2 days ago and already received the OK from Bonus Drive and the subsequent "approved by automobile manufacturer" email. Should get a check in 8-10 weeks.

TwinSac

Reaction score
My insurance doesn't qualify. My credit union doesn't qualify.
Any other ideas? Is it worth joining AAA to get a $250 rebate?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My insurance doesn't qualify. My credit union doesn't qualify.
Any other ideas? Is it worth joining AAA to get a $250 rebate?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I know this has turned into a long thread but if you read thru I think some have managed to get it to work thru Allstate even if they had different insurance? Others have figured other alternatives. Try reading thru for some ideas. Maybe others reading can chime in if they got others things to work.

Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread