5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
So after trying to use my ATV as a non FCA vehicle, which I already posted that didn’t work, I used my mother’s car by sending in her insurance card and was approved today. While my mother does not live with me, I do own the house she lives in, so I would have argued this as household if they had denied this attempt. They did not ask for anything more on her vehicle nor on that address, so not sure if maybe you have a relative that would be willing to give you a copy of their insurance card if this would work for others that don’t own non FCA vehicles but worth a try for $250. Thanks to the OP and all those that have kept this thread alive.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Too bad we can't get this up here in Canada... :(

Canada actually has a nice accessories parts subsidy, I think it's $250 as well.

I saw it on another post, an Canada member got $250 back if you buy Mopar accessories, like running boards.

RAMpage

Reaction score
Canada actually has a nice accessories parts subsidy, I think it's $250 as well.

I saw it on another post, an Canada member got $250 back if you buy Mopar accessories, like running boards.

Oh nice... will have to look around for that post!
Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Worked for me...... got my confirmation email that I will be receiving my check in 8-10 weeks...... traded a 17 f150 , wife drives a Mazda .

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
this came in email today.... Looks like in final stages . . .

This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!

Cravenschild

Reaction score
Applied for mine on May 24th, approved on May 31st, told check was processing on July 14th, and just got tracking information today that my check should be here Saturday! Not too bad of a turn around time for a free $250. Going to be around 2 months of complete time to get it done.

Dallas Aggie

Reaction score
Got an email 3/8 saying everything looked good. I email them on 7/8 asking for an update and received the following on 7/12:

We recently identified a problem with the process used to approve applications for BonusDrive cash and are working with our automotive partners to resolve this as quickly as we can. We know many of you have been waiting a long time for us to give you an update and we are sorry for this extended delay.

This is frustrating to not only you, but also our Team here at BonusDrive, too. We think we will have this process back on track within the next two weeks or maybe sooner.

Until then, we humbly seek your patience and promise to keep you updated as soon as we have more information that we can share, relating to your application status.

Thank you,
BonusDrive

sarge40

Reaction score
I wanted to add something that I found out, specifically for those who tried, are trying, or will try to do this under AAA memberships. I reactivated my AAA membership partly because of this and partly because of the benefits. I followed the link to the AAA-specific page and discovered that I was not eligible because of my zip code. I called them up and they explained that the AAA program is a test program for only certain areas in New York. I am from New York, but apparently don't reside in the specific areas that are covered by the program. I just wanted to give some clarification in case you aren't from NY and aren't looking for the AAA benefits.

I did find a local credit union that is eligible, so I just signed up for an account online and provided a screenshot of my account dashboard. Accepted.

Then again, you could also just do the Allstate thing and avoid all of the hassle I went through before reading this thread in its entirety.

Bigtone

Reaction score
Just received my bonus drive check today. Took about 6 weeks. Thanks to this forum for spreading the word.

Users who are viewing this thread