5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Gozar

Reaction score
I qualified through my employer, plugged in their name - lo and behold they were included. Worth a try?

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just typed in my EMPLOYER and qualified under it. Allstate has been a thumbs up process (and don't need to have allstate.

as for the employer route, no emails were ever sent to my WORK email address (always used my gmail.com email address which I provided as well).

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I just typed in my EMPLOYER and qualified under it. Allstate has been a thumbs up process (and don't need to have allstate.

as for the employer route, no emails were ever sent to my WORK email address (always used my gmail.com email address which I provided as well).

That's awesome. So just to confirm, you didn't have Allstate and didn't say you had Allstate, you simply chose your employer is that correct? Do you mind sharing who that is (if you're comfortable)?

GregHBNA

Reaction score
Here is the screen shot. I will take a guess and say that your employer has to participate in the SUPPLIER discount program thru FCA (FCA affiliates).
You can type your employer in the search box, and if found it will populate. But refer to my first statement.
Contact your HR representative to see if they have any discount codes for automotive purchases.

Just to reiterate, I never mentioned ALLSTATE, and I initiated thru the this link.

Attached is the screenshot.

bonus.jpg

That's awesome. So just to confirm, you didn't have Allstate and didn't say you had Allstate, you simply chose your employer is that correct? Do you mind sharing who that is (if you're comfortable)?

zagsaddict

Reaction score
Applied June 17th
Approved June 21st
Check being processed today so process has been relatively quick compared to some others.

I applied online through the Allstate link in the first post and am not an Allstate customer. I have not received any marketing correspondence from Allstate so definitely a good way to apply if you can.

Also, thank you to Patsy. I would not have applied if it weren't for your diligent reminders.

mustard54

Reaction score
Got this today in my email. Applied June 1st. Will pay for or applied to some new mod!!
a5b47a11b3f528d59e8ab2cb65837708.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Applied June 17th
Approved June 21st
Check being processed today so process has been relatively quick compared to some others.

I applied online through the Allstate link in the first post and am not an Allstate customer. I have not received any marketing correspondence from Allstate so definitely a good way to apply if you can.

Also, thank you to Patsy. I would not have applied if it weren't for your diligent reminders.

That's awesome. Thanks for the update. It's very helpful to future applicants. I hope this offer continues but grab it while you can! Happy to pass it on!

timtlu

Reaction score
+1

Applied June 17
Approval June 21
Check processing email today

Teamcook

Reaction score
Applied Jun 1, approved Jun 7, processing today (Aug 6).

Thank you for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Chavez98

Reaction score
Just received my tracking information for my check. It should arrive tomorrow.

*submitted and approved rebate in June

Gardner

Reaction score
Just submitted my ap. Had some trouble filling out the "form" though. Kept getting error/incomplete message. hit the back page buttons to discover that some of my entered info kept getting lost. Kept trying, finally got a confirmation from Allstate. NOTE: I did NOT trade in my old Chevy truck - I sold it privately to an individual. I marked the trade-in box "no" but apparently this did not disqualify me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2019 BigHorn, Hemi, 4wd, crew cab

Users who are viewing this thread