5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still dealing with this joke. I applied April 30th and the last call I made said they submitted it to the manufacturer 3 weeks ago and don’t expect to get an answer for 12 weeks.

MarkLV

Reaction score
Just received my bonus drive check saturday. Applied May 10th. So took about 9 weeks total. Thanks to this forum for spreading the word.

U

User_3336

The check looks it was printed on just stock check paper (with the perforation). the check itself does have security features. Most likely printed with magnetic ink, readable in any check reader.
What difference does it make whether it has endorsement lines on the back or not???????????
I work in an accounting office, some checks are just blank on the back according to what stock paper they used.

19ramsport

Reaction score
Submitted mine on July 12, finally got the email approval today on July 22 that I was approved and to expect my check in 8 to 10 weeks. Thanks for posting this!!!

Axisbuck24

Reaction score
Ugh, I just came across this thread. Outside of the sixty day by 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ugh, I just came across this thread. Outside of the sixty day by 14 days.

Damn that stinks. Sorry to hear that. I’ve been trying to keep the thread updated and bumped as well as notifying people I see who have made recent purchases. Pains me to see one slip thru the cracks!

shaveman

Reaction score
My purchase date was 5/4/19. I submitted my application for the rebate on 7/17/19. I just got notification today that my application was approved by the manufacturer and I would receive my check in 8-10 weeks from today. So there may be a little flexibility on the 60-day requirement.

Thank you Patsy1099 for the heads up on this!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My purchase date was 5/4/19. I submitted my application for the rebate on 7/17/19. I just got notification today that my application was approved by the manufacturer and I would receive my check in 8-10 weeks from today. So there may be a little flexibility on the 60-day requirement.

Thank you Patsy1099 for the heads up on this!

@Axisbuck24 see above. Give it a shot! Thanks for that info @shaveman

jake77444

Reaction score
In this case loyalty does not pay....two Dodges and a Ram in this household.

Users who are viewing this thread