5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

JR2085

Reaction score
Just sent my application in. Hopefully it goes through and I can apply it towards my bed liner.

freerider969

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
Dang it! Thank you for sharing this one, we only have FCA vehicles though in our house (2015 Durango, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2019 Ram Rebel). I will share with a couple of buddies that just purchased though.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang it! Thank you for sharing this one, we only have FCA vehicles though in our house (2015 Durango, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and 2019 Ram Rebel). I will share with a couple of buddies that just purchased though.

Maybe go buy a junker for $50 and then junk it :LOL:

Seriously thought that stinks. Definitely share. I like to see everyone get as much money for mods as possible!

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
Well I submitted it with the Polaris Ace title but pretty sure it's going to get denied, but worth a shot. Will let you all know if it works and thanks to the OP and everyone else for your contribution, $250 would be a nice little bonus for sure.

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
we’ll just to update anyone who may have been interested, Polaris is not a qualifying “vehicle”. If anyone has any others ideas how to qualify being a loyal FCA buyer I’d love to hear some opinions.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
we’ll just to update anyone who may have been interested, Polaris is not a qualifying “vehicle”. If anyone has any others ideas how to qualify being a loyal FCA buyer I’d love to hear some opinions.

Wow that really stinks. Does anyone who lives at the same physical address as you have a non FCA vehicle. I believe it just has to be someone at that address, it necessarily you.

tul9033

Reaction score
Is there a list of eligible groups? I have AAA and All State listed.

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Is there a list of eligible groups? I have AAA and All State listed.

No they don’t have a master list I could find. Supposedly you can list Allstate even if you don’t have Allstate? I “think” someone said they tried that. But I’m not sure because I thought they asked for some type of proof you were affiliated with the group.

Patsy1099

Reaction score

ramhead

Reaction score
I went and submitted everything as stated right above thru that link but when I submitted it didn't reject or give me a failure but page just went away...?? No "Received" "Success" or other message...and no confirmation to my supplied email. Are you supposed to get a confirmation page or email?

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I went and submitted everything as stated right above thru that link but when I submitted it didn't reject or give me a failure but page just went away...?? No "Received" "Success" or other message...and no confirmation to my supplied email. Are you supposed to get a confirmation page or email?

I received an email after they “reviewed my app”. It was so long ago I honestly don’t remember how long after I submitted the app that I received the email. Maybe someone who completed this process recently and the timeline is fresh in their mind can chime in. Probably wouldn’t hurt to resubmit the app just to be sure. Worst case they will see it as a duplicate vin and just ignore the resubmitted app.

ramhead

Reaction score
Solved my issue....had an Adblocker that apparently stops it from going forward.....disabling that proved successful.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07

Thank you so much, I just submitted my application, my employer is eligible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Thank you so much, I just submitted my application, my employer is eligible

Awesome. Who is your employer? What I should have asked was that each person list the company that they are eligible through since bonusdrive doesn’t display a master list (intentionally I believe). Then I could have created/updated a running list of those companies in the initial post.

I thought I read of people choosing Allstate as the sponsor even though they don’t have Allstate but I think you need to provide proof of eligibility: employee id, insurance card, aaa card, etc. Which is kind of bogus anyway because that stuff is so easy to doctor in photoshop and I’m sure they don’t call your employer/Allstate/aaa, etc to verify you actually work there. The important thing should be you purchased the vehicle.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
Awesome. Who is your employer? What I should have asked was that each person list the company that they are eligible through since bonusdrive doesn’t display a master list (intentionally I believe). Then I could have created/updated a running list of those companies in the initial post.

I thought I read of people choosing Allstate as the sponsor even though they don’t have Allstate but I think you need to provide proof of eligibility: employee id, insurance card, aaa card, etc. Which is kind of bogus anyway because that stuff is so easy to doctor in photoshop and I’m sure they don’t call your employer/Allstate/aaa, etc to verify you actually work there. The important thing should be you purchased the vehicle.

Sirius Computer Solutions, that’s my company. Just got an email this morning that Bonusdrive.com approved my application, they forwarded it to FCA for their approval.

downsjh

Reaction score
Glad I finally read this message thread. Didn't realize it was free money! Submitted thru Allstate link (I have esurance), wife has a Honda (non-FCA vehicle). Submitted 6/23. RAM approved 6/28.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
The application I printed out was asking for a sponsor, but when I went online and filled out the application it never asked me for a sponsor, just for the non-FCA car I have (Hyundai Veloster).

GregHBNA

Reaction score
I hate the waiting game...... At least a lot of checks are gonna be going out sometime in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread