5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I submitted - I said I live with my parents who my mom works at Walmart and has a non-FCA vehicle lol. We'll see if it slides by. I find it weird though that we don't just qualify on our own for buying brand new FCA vehicles?

U

User_3336

If you selected WALMART, you would have had to upload some proof of employment (as least it asked me). I uploaded my name badge.

I submitted - I said I live with my parents who my mom works at Walmart and has a non-FCA vehicle lol. We'll see if it slides by. I find it weird though that we don't just qualify on our own for buying brand new FCA vehicles?

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you selected WALMART, you would have had to upload some proof of employment (as least it asked me). I uploaded my name badge.

Just cut a pic of you and your new ram and paste it on your moms badge :D

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did - I uploaded her badge lol. It said self or 'household member' so I'm assuming her working there qualifies. As far as they know, we live with them 6 months out of the year!

bigwidge

Reaction score
Just submitted mine last night- coming from a 2015 Silverado. What's everyone doing with their $250?!

HMC8403

Reaction score
I traded in a Grand Cherokee, have Allstate and also have an Audi. Applied for the rebate on Saturday and got this email today. BA419BF4-985C-4AC9-981C-B2C01AC9AD8E.png

_StangPGH

Reaction score
Just completed my app from my phone using the online form. Snapped a pic of my sales doc and uploaded no problem. I received a confirmation code immediately saying a rep will review and get back to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KenATX

Reaction score
I just submitted my app online and received a confirmation code as well. The wait for the approval begins.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For those of you who got the "so far, so good" email - if you get that email, are you pretty likely to get it approved and receive a check? Have any of you received that email and then got flagged somewhere else down the line and did not receive the rebate?

mustard54

Reaction score
I thought I read something that said you either needed to trade in another non FCA vehicle or own another FCA vehicle. I could be wrong. I’ll have to go reread it.
I qualified and got my email I was approved and check should be here sometime in 8-10 weeks. Did have to provide more detailed paperwork on my trade in (proof of insurance) but past that it was a simple process and well worth $250 of my time. Thanks for letting us know.

rceagle1a

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
I just filled out my application I will be sure to update here when I hear back

AbitaPro

Reaction score
You have to have an Insurance Company or be a member of an Association that is participating in the Bonus Drive Program. Go to BonusDrive.Com and they have a form you can fill out to see if you are eligible.

rceagle1a

Reaction score
You have to have an Insurance Company or be a member of an Association that is participating in the Bonus Drive Program. Go to BonusDrive.Com and they have a form you can fill out to see if you are eligible.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean I went through their application process and according to it I qualify because I bought a new ram truck and my fiance owns a 2018 Ford Eco sport which definitely makes us eligible for this.

rceagle1a

Reaction score
Here are the 2 messages I received so far:

Attachments

• 6534F0A8-2534-4227-8EDA-E1AAE7315245.png
    6534F0A8-2534-4227-8EDA-E1AAE7315245.png
    677.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1D3F0C0C-AB97-4172-993F-3F579AF24EA9.jpeg
    1D3F0C0C-AB97-4172-993F-3F579AF24EA9.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 30

Freeblazin

Reaction score
I applied at the website on 09 JUN with my previous Ford Fusion and received the "So far so good" reply on 10 JUN. I also received an update the other day on 03 JUL that they are having issues with their "approval process" and things are currently delayed. Hope they get things sorted soon and send us all that extra mod money. I think I will put mine towards the Tazer. Really wanting auto folding mirrors with ignition. :)

Attachments

• Bonus Drive Update.png
    Bonus Drive Update.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 17

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I applied at the website on 09 JUN with my previous Ford Fusion and received the "So far so good" reply on 10 JUN. I also received an update the other day on 03 JUL that they are having issues with their "approval process" and things are currently delayed. Hope they get things sorted soon and send us all that extra mod money. I think I will put mine towards the Tazer. Really wanting auto folding mirrors with ignition. :)

Maybe having problems because of us :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread