5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Jcalton

Reaction score
If you submit through the Allstate app I think it asks if you are eligible through Allstate, if you say yes I dont remember it asking for proof. Going through the app on the bonus drive website it asks for more proof.

Take that with a grain of salt because I dont remember both apps 100% but I filled out both up until final submission.

The bonusdrive website has an eligibility checker that you can use to see if any companies you are affiliated with participate with the program.

Through the Allstate app I did have to submit proof that I owned a non FCA vehicle. I used my geico id card.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JPLomax

Reaction score
Got my check! I applied 75 days after purchase and got approved. Cashed it yesterday. I do not have All State insurance. Cool!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got my check! I applied 75 days after purchase and got approved. Cashed it yesterday. I do not have All State insurance. Cool!

Awesome news! What did you list for qualifying company/organization/sponsor? Did you just list Allstate even though you don’t have them? It would be helpful to know for others here asking that question that feel they won’t qualify for this

JPLomax

Reaction score
Awesome news! What did you list for qualifying company/organization/sponsor? Did you just list Allstate even though you don’t have them? It would be helpful to know for others here asking that question that feel they won’t qualify for this

I filled it out online. They don’t ask for qualifying company/organization/sponsor on the online application. Nor did they ask for any verification of any qualifying employment based on the online application.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Patsy1099

Reaction score
I filled it out online. They don’t ask for qualifying company/organization/sponsor on the online application. Nor did they ask for any verification of any qualifying employment based on the online application.

So this is interesting. If you manage to get the online form to work, they you can just choose Allstate and it doesn’t ask for actual proof that you are an Allstate client BUT if you fill out a physical form, they ask for proof.

Looks like those who don’t have an employer who participates or Allstate or AAA, will have to make sure they do the online form (and just choose Allstate).

JPLomax

Reaction score
So this is interesting. If you manage to get the online form to work, they you can just choose Allstate and it doesn’t ask for actual proof that you are an Allstate client BUT if you fill out a physical form, they ask for proof.

Looks like those who don’t have an employer who participates or Allstate or AAA, will have to make sure they do the online form (and just choose Allstate).

Nor did I choose Allstate. I did however have a lot of trouble getting the online form to work. Didn’t work from my iPad or iPhone. It also didn’t work in Safari on my MacBook. I had to use chrome to get it to work.

JPLomax

Reaction score
If you submit through the Allstate app I think it asks if you are eligible through Allstate, if you say yes I dont remember it asking for proof. Going through the app on the bonus drive website it asks for more proof.

Take that with a grain of salt because I dont remember both apps 100% but I filled out both up until final submission.

The bonusdrive website has an eligibility checker that you can use to see if any companies you are affiliated with participate with the program.

Through the Allstate app I did have to submit proof that I owned a non FCA vehicle. I used my geico id card.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I did have to prove that I traded in a non FCA competing model. This was the only thing it asked me for. There was nothing about qualifying company/organization/sponsor or any proof of being employed by a company. Just the competing trade in proof.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming that. It’s been a long time since I did mine and it wouldn’t let me step through the process again so it’s helpful info for those looking at the process now. I’d rather them get the rebate instead of getting frustrated and giving up.

JPLomax

Reaction score
I did have to prove that I traded in a non FCA competing model. This was the only thing it asked me for. There was nothing about qualifying company/organization/sponsor or any proof of being employed by a company. Just the competing trade in proof.

Ok, I just had a look and now understand why I did not need a
qualifying company/organization/sponsor. Because I had a trade in of a non FCA Truck I fell under the “Conquest” program. Everyone is eligible in that case and that is why there were no questions at all about
qualifying company/organization/sponsor or insurance company.

Patsy1099

Reaction score
Ok, I just had a look and now understand why I did not need a
qualifying company/organization/sponsor. Because I had a trade in of a non FCA Truck I fell under the “Conquest” program. Everyone is eligible in that case and that is why there were no questions at all about
qualifying company/organization/sponsor or insurance company.

Are you sure? I thought this was totally separate from conquest. I believe even if you did conquest at your dealer, you could still do this. I thought that bonusdrive wanted to only make this available to customers/employees of their subscribing organizations.

JPLomax

Reaction score
Are you sure? I thought this was totally separate from conquest. I believe even if you did conquest at your dealer, you could still do this. I thought that bonusdrive wanted to only make this available to customers/employees of their subscribing organizations.

From the Allstate.bonusdrive.com FAQ’s
1216a5d5036e2295272e34a0a28d6964.jpg

Patsy1099

Reaction score
From the Allstate.bonusdrive.com FAQ’s
1216a5d5036e2295272e34a0a28d6964.jpg

Ok I get it, they are using the term conquest genetically. I was thinking when the dealer/FCA gives you a conquest rebate directly. What I’m still stuck on is this: either way you need a non-FCA vehicle. That’s for sure. You have to either trade it in or provide proof that someone who resides with you owns one. But that doesn’t really have anything to do with whether you are a member/employee/client of one of bonusdrive’s sponsors. You should still have to provide proof that you have Allstate/AAA or work at one of the participating companies Walmart, etc. However, it seems like if you use the online form you don’t have to provide that proof (you aren’t asked for it) but if you fill out the physical paper form, you do.

JPLomax

Reaction score
Ok I get it, they are using the term conquest genetically. I was thinking when the dealer/FCA gives you a conquest rebate directly. What I’m still stuck on is this: either way you need a non-FCA vehicle. That’s for sure. You have to either trade it in or provide proof that someone who resides with you owns one. But that doesn’t really have anything to do with whether you are a member/employee/client of one of bonusdrive’s sponsors. You should still have to provide proof that you have Allstate/AAA or work at one of the participating companies Walmart, etc. However, it seems like if you use the online form you don’t have to provide that proof (you aren’t asked for it) but if you fill out the physical paper form, you do.

As a Conquest sale there is no further requirement. I would hazard to guess that is you put N/A for those fields on the mail in form you would only be required to include proof of the conquest sale as I was with the online app. I also received the conquest discount during the sale.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still nothing!!! Submitted my paperwork on April 28th and called and confirmed they have all of the correct information but I still don’t have approval or ship date.

Users who are viewing this thread