5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There are tons of companies that participate. I’m guessing most people can find one that does but the thing that stinks is that there isn’t a master list. One group that participates is AAA which many people have. So if you’re a AAA member you qualify. Even if you’re not a AAA you can sign up for about $60/yr and still benefit almost $200 plus you have AAA....but I’m sure you could also cancel the membership after a few days (and submitting proof to bonus drive) and get your membership fee refunded if you wanted to go that route.

zagsaddict

Reaction score
I applied last night through the AllState website link in the first post and received an email this morning saying Bonusdrive approved my application and was sending it on to the manufacturer for further approval.

Figured it was worth a shot even though I do not have Allstate insurance. Seems to be working so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I applied last night through the AllState website link in the first post and received an email this morning saying Bonusdrive approved my application and was sending it on to the manufacturer for further approval.

Figured it was worth a shot even though I do not have Allstate insurance. Seems to be working so far.

I’m glad you were able to confirm that. I “thought” that was the case but wasn’t sure since I am an Allstate client.

Everyone who purchased a truck within the last 60 days should apply for this rebate IF they either traded a non FCA vehicle OR have another non FCA vehicle in their “household” (any family member). There are so many participating companies (sponsors), organizations, clubs, etc that you probably belong to one of them. If not, join AAA, file the rebate and then cancel if that’s what you want to do. But as you stated above, that might not even be necessary.

Trueblood

Reaction score
I filled out the form a few days after my purchase and the website didn't recognize my VIN. I tried again today and it worked just fine. For those who are having problems using the website I would recommend giving their system some time to sync up and trying it again.

Rick J

Reaction score
Just got my email today, the bonus Drive check is on the way with the tracking number.
Same here:
Your BonusDrive check has shipped. The tracking number for your package is: USPS Priority Mail - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
It has been a pleasure to serve you and we hope to do so again with your next vehicle purchase or lease. If you have any issues or concerns, please give us a call at 1-877-342-4321.
BonusDrive Team

tolh13

Reaction score
Just got my tracking number
Your BonusDrive check has shipped. The tracking number for your package is: USPS Priority Mail - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It has been a pleasure to serve you and we hope to do so again with your next vehicle purchase or lease. If you have any issues or concerns, please give us a call at 1-877-342-4321.
BonusDrive Team
Bonus Drive - Your Road to Rewards

Facebook Instagram YouTube

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Wow, excellent that you got yours so fast.

It's been way over 10 weeks since I actually signed up, and this week concludes the 8th week since the time they actually acknowledged approval from FCA.

SlipperyPete

Reaction score
Does a Polaris Ace count as another vehicle . Sucks cause I own a Jeep but loyalty I guess will be next years incentive when I already have a new truck.

Rick J

Reaction score
Another "Happy Customer". Got my check today. Signed up in early May. I've been expecting to be inundated with marketing emails and snail mail from Allstate as I'm not a customer of theirs but haven't heard a peep out of them.

FlyMike

Reaction score
Applied last Wednesday, and received my acceptance from manufacturer email today (9 days).

zagsaddict

Reaction score
I also received the manufacturer's acceptance today. I applied late Monday night so not even 5 days.

timtlu

Reaction score
Applied Monday morning. Manufacturer approval email came today. Obviously the three of us were all in the same batch.

Users who are viewing this thread