5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
This Friday concludes week 7 of waiting, after receiving my approval email stating that FCA approved the check.

U

User_3336

yeah, the waiting game is getting old. Quick to accept and approve, but ETERNITY to actually get the check, eh?

Jcalton

Reaction score
Nothing ever moves quickly. Either they run a cycle of once a month/every x weeks they cut the checks or something in the process actually takes that long.

I'm waiting on my taxes to be approved, had to fill out an injured spouse form while we take care of issues with my wife's student loan statuses not updating properly. Ever since we were married it shows 2 accounts, both with the same loans but 1 with her maiden and 1 with her married name. The one with her maiden name doesnt update the payments so it shows default status and they are trying to take it out of our taxes.... anyway, I digress... suppose to take no longer than 11 weeks, it's been 15 weeks and when I called to see if there was an issue I was told it hadn't even been assigned to be processed yet.

Point is, these businesses are always in a hurry to get your money but never in a hurry to give it to you. Kind of like how you can swipe your debit card and it comes out immediately but if you return something it takes 3-4 days to go back. That's interest they get to earn on your money.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not sure what the heck is going on with yours rampat. I haven’t heard anyone having problems like that. Hopefully they will get it sorted out.

Mine took almost exactly 10 weeks from start to finish so hang in there for those still waiting. Some people got theirs faster but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

sessman

Reaction score
Thank you SO MUCH for whomever posted this. Randomly came across this thread last week a few days after purchasing my Ram. I immediately submitted the paperwork and received an email today saying the manufacturer approved the BonusDrive cash reward and I will be receiving it in 8-10 weeks.

Stoked! Thanks again!

mvfjet

Reaction score
Thank you SO MUCH for whomever posted this. Randomly came across this thread last week a few days after purchasing my Ram. I immediately submitted the paperwork and received an email today saying the manufacturer approved the BonusDrive cash reward and I will be receiving it in 8-10 weeks.

Stoked! Thanks again!
Just got my approval email today too. Now I'm thinking maybe I can go full catback vs just muffler swap?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
Just got my approval email today too. Now I'm thinking maybe I can go full catback vs just muffler swap?

If that's a question. Then the answer is always yes haha.

I know bad influence

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cravenschild

Reaction score

Yea I got my approval a week or so ago, and then I got the postcard in the mail telling me about the rebate I was already approved for. Then came my impatience so I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow morning to get my Flowmaster 40 series installed because waiting on this rebate check wasn't working!

Jcalton

Reaction score
They definitely only do these updates once a week then. Got my approval today as well.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chavez98

Reaction score
I submitted my application Sunday and received manufacturer approval today. I should be receiving it in 8-10 weeks.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I received approved email on 4/26. Today I received email stating check is being processed and will be sent soon via priority mail and will send me tracking number soon :)

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
Got this email this morning:

"This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.

We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon."

Timeline so far:
April 12: acknowledgement of submission
April 15: application reviewed and sent to MFG
April 26: application approved by MFG
June 16: check processing to be sent

Assuming it mails next week, it will have taken the 8 weeks from the approval by manufacturer date, but 10+ from when I actually submitted.

gopher_ram

Reaction score
Just submitted my application. Traded a Chevy Silverado for a 2019 Big Horn on Friday 6/14. Used the Allstate app, I do not have allstate insurance. I did not receive an immediate confirmation but will sit tight for a couple days and see what happens.

Wife drives a Ford so would be able to qualify under that route as well if they give me any grief. Fingers crossed!

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
You don’t need to have Allstate insurance!!

I’m not sure how I missed this! You have have any insurance and don’t even need to get a quote from Allstate. Here is what it says:

“No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer.”

So anybody who has purchased a Ram or ANY FCA product withinin the last 60 days, or who purchases one within the next year (as long as you submit the app within 60 days of purchase) basically qualifies. Someone in your “household” (you or “someone”) must either own or have traded or come off of lease, a non-FCA vehicle.
I do not think this is accurate. It asks for affirmation and StateFarm (Insurance) or PNC (financial institution) both came back as, “We are sorry! ___ does not currently participate in the BonusDrive program.”

Users who are viewing this thread