5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
Thank you, looks like I am getting $250!!!

mustard54

Reaction score
Got my check yesterday. Thank you for letting us know about this rebate. All told about 8 weeks from application to check.

2019 1500 Rebel 4x4 5’7”
Maximum Steel Solid Paint
HEMI 5.7 V8
Level II Equipment Package
8.4” Uconnect w/o Nav
Blind spot monitor
Rhino Spray-in bed liner
Wheelhouse liners
Trailer tow package
Modifications:
MotoFab 2.5” front leveling spacer
Edge Performance Pulsar Kit
AFE Magnum Force Stage 2 CAI
Flowmaster series 40 Exhaust
Nitto Ridge Grappler LT295 55/R20 tires
KMC Gernade 20” Black XD rims
Custom painted calipers & drums
Blackout skid plate & RAM Badge
Husky front & rear mud guards
DeeZee Bed Mat
Westin tubular step bars
Exteng 2.0 soft trifold tonneau cover
3M 20% window tint all around
JL Audio speakers front and rear doors
JL Audio 5 channel amp
JL Audio 10” sub and custom enclosure

timtlu

Reaction score
How much spam and junk mail are you guys getting from this?

I got two BonusDrive credit card apps in the 8 weeks between application and my check coming in. Only way I know that is both times I thought I was getting my check early! Other than that, no noticeable change.

ocmd

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I got a check in the mail today for $250. Almost threw the envelope in the trash unopened. Good thing I did not. 250 bucks. For free. I'll take it.

sjsleuth

Reaction score
UPDATE - You do not need to be an Allstate customer. You can have ANY insurance. Allstate is just issuing the rebate (for some reason).

Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 90 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Allstate insurance is offering a $250 rebate (no strings) for all New Chrysler/Dodge/Ram/Jeep. $500 for Hyundai.

You have to submit your rebate within 60 days of your purchase. This offer is good for a year, it expires Jan 7, 2020 (remember to submit within 60 days of purchase though).

Here’s the link:

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/VehicleInformation?campaignid=NewCar_2019-01-07
what great info thanks

sjsleuth

Reaction score
what great info thanks
The application asked me what organization makes me eligible what do I put in for that I don't have Allstate I tried to put in my insurance but they said they're not affiliated

Amazing93

Reaction score
I applied. My other vehicle is a 1971 chevy Nova. Sent a picture of my insurance card. I hope that counts! Will they send notice if the rebate is denied?

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The application asked me what organization makes me eligible what do I put in for that I don't have Allstate I tried to put in my insurance but they said they're not affiliated

I believe you can list Allstate anyway. If you read back several pages there are members who did different things and got approved

rrbhokies

Reaction score
Got my check yesterday. Thank you for letting us know about this rebate. All told about 8 weeks from application to check.
Got my email on July 8th saying my application was approved. Still waiting. Guess I still have a few weeks to wait. Keeping my fingers crossed it comes in. Making a list of things to buy next with the money! This forum keeps giving me more and more ideas!!!

sjsleuth

Reaction score
I believe you can list Allstate anyway. If you read back several pages there are members who did different things and got approved
I put Allstate in. I got a confirmation email just waiting for approval now. Thanks for the info.

RJS

Reaction score
I put Allstate in. I got a confirmation email just waiting for approval now. Thanks for the info.
Same here, I gave them a picture of my AAA registration for proof of the Toyota my wife drives. We'll see if it goes through.
Interestingly, when I tried to use the AAA link it said not available in my zipcode. The Allstate link worked just fine.
Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread