5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect T25.51 Update

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yay, mine updated yesterday as well. Mywife had taken it out for a 30 minute drive the day before, nothing happened. Then yesterday I took it to work (30 minutes) and got the message saying it was updating. Checked the system and yes its updated.
I dont understand the haphazardness of the process but at least it is done.

sanitarium16

Reaction score
Can someone PM me version T27.48? Having issues with T27.46. Sometimes the screen stays black and backup camera doesn't work for a minute during start. Would like to try .48. Thanks in advance!

dendros

Reaction score
I've been seeing this screen on startup such last July. In addition to having the audio cut out from the left and right front speakers, randomly while driving. I thought the update might fix the issues. The service tech suggests T27.46 as it was covered by a TSB, BUT he said the update had been killing the radios, so it was up to me if I wanted to have it done or not. I opted not to.

I hadn't seen this page yet, or I would have likely said go ahead and update it.. I'm currently on T25.51

randomly. I IMG_0301.jpeg

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can someone PM me version T27.48? Having issues with T27.46. Sometimes the screen stays black and backup camera doesn't work for a minute during start. Would like to try .48. Thanks in advance!
There is no such update, everyone who claims to have it refuses to provide a picture of their radio.
I've been seeing this screen on startup such last July. In addition to having the audio cut out from the left and right front speakers, randomly while driving. I thought the update might fix the issues. The service tech suggests T27.46 as it was covered by a TSB, BUT he said the update had been killing the radios, so it was up to me if I wanted to have it done or not. I opted not to.

I hadn't seen this page yet, or I would have likely said go ahead and update it.. I'm currently on T25.51

randomly. I View attachment 181325
T25 was an extremely bad update. I havnt heard of any major problems with T27.46 but it's your radio and your choice (until it updates on its own randomally anyways.).

Users who are viewing this thread