5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect T25.51 Update

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the T25.51 Update today. This update fixed the camera issue from T25.48. I never reset my system but now I have all cameras functional front/back/sides/rear/surround.

T25.51 Update.jpg

Randboye

Reaction score
Mine updated to T25.71 this morning. I hadn't driven mine since 7th. It fixed the L/R side cameras and my Trailer surround cameras also , which I had l lost with the T25.48. Anyone have a list of what all was updated?

codiac55

Reaction score
So I didn't have a camera issue, this update applied yesterday, and now my Vehicle and Apps pages don't load. If you select them, it kicks you back to the Home page. Radio/Nav/Android Auto work as expected. Took a few drives post update, and I let it run this morning for 30min or so, didn't fix it. I rebooted the radio by holding down the button, but without settings, I'm unable to factory reset. Unhooking the battery for 30 min didn't seem to reset anything. Is there any way to factory reset the radio if the settings won't load?

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I didn't have a camera issue, this update applied yesterday, and now my Vehicle and Apps pages don't load. If you select them, it kicks you back to the Home page. Radio/Nav/Android Auto work as expected. Took a few drives post update, and I let it run this morning for 30min or so, didn't fix it. I rebooted the radio by holding down the button, but without settings, I'm unable to factory reset. Unhooking the battery for 30 min didn't seem to reset anything. Is there any way to factory reset the radio if the settings won't load?
It sounds like you need to create a new profile and delete your old one.

s8er01z

Reaction score
Anyone get their hands on the usb file yet?

DeanM2

Reaction score
Is there is any way to "force" my Uconnect to check for and install new updates?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there is any way to "force" my Uconnect to check for and install new updates?
As far as I know, the only way to force the update is to take it to the dealer.

DeanM2

Reaction score
Soooo. Does that mean that my truck will "eventually" download and install the update?

23RAM

Reaction score
Soooo. Does that mean that my truck will "eventually" download and install the update?
It should. My last update was very quick after it came out. This one has been taking it's time.
🥴

DeanM2

Reaction score
I am sorry to be so ignorant about this, but...

I have my 2023 truck connected to my home WiFi. So when the truck is sitting in the driveway, it can, and does, connect to my home WiFi. Does that mean it will automagically download any updates when they are available?

Or... does the truck prefer to connect through my Android Auto connection to perform updates?

Or... does the truck prefer to use the Ram built-in whatever it is connection?

23RAM

Reaction score
I am sorry to be so ignorant about this, but...

I have my 2023 truck connected to my home WiFi. So when the truck is sitting in the driveway, it can, and does, connect to my home WiFi. Does that mean it will automagically download any updates when they are available?

Or... does the truck prefer to connect through my Android Auto connection to perform updates?

Or... does the truck prefer to use the Ram built-in whatever it is connection?
You can turn off the wifi as it doesn't really do anything. Navigation maps are supposed to update over wifi but I don't think anyone has ever had this happen. I had it turned on for a month and nothing with a year old maps on my 2022 (a couple of updates had been available). I had to manually update the nav maps (it's not difficult at all though):
https://stellantis.navshop.com/#/downloads
Click brand "RAM"
Click model "RAM"
Click system "Uconnect 5"
Click North America "Download"
Latest maps is from June 2023.

The truck has a cell modem with a sim card and will do updates over the cellular connection. I guess we just need to wait until Sept 29 though.
😁

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Update T27.46 was released today as part of a recall on 22-24MY. Updating as I type.
Really??? Lol, I just got 25.51 a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread