5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Failed activation, now in shop for the second time

B-Ryan

Reaction score
Currently on day 3 (cumulatively day 4) of not having my 2022 1500 Limited Longhorn because the Uconnect module will not communicate with the Ram Connected servers. It will not activate and when I went through the troubleshooting with Ram Connected my system locked up and wouldn't do anything (no radio, climate control, map. My dealership is working with STAR, but they are taking 1-2 days to respond to the dealership when the dealership performs the required action.

Very frustrated, bout the truck 10 days ago and had it for one weekend before it had to go back to the dealership.

It has the 12" screen with Uconnect5 (picture below is from when it locked up and did nothing). After that was "fixed" it continues to pop the error every time the truck starts (it was doing that before the fix too).

The Jeep with Uconnect4C has had zero issues...
67837729254__5A51F4FE-E3DF-4C6A-B637-E84F534EBA01.jpg

@RamCares

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Currently on day 3 (cumulatively day 4) of not having my 2022 1500 Limited Longhorn because the Uconnect module will not communicate with the Ram Connected servers. It will not activate and when I went through the troubleshooting with Ram Connected my system locked up and wouldn't do anything (no radio, climate control, map. My dealership is working with STAR, but they are taking 1-2 days to respond to the dealership when the dealership performs the required action.

Very frustrated, bout the truck 10 days ago and had it for one weekend before it had to go back to the dealership.

It has the 12" screen with Uconnect5 (picture below is from when it locked up and did nothing). After that was "fixed" it continues to pop the error every time the truck starts (it was doing that before the fix too).

The Jeep with Uconnect4C has had zero issues...
67837729254__5A51F4FE-E3DF-4C6A-B637-E84F534EBA01.jpg

@RamCares
Hello Fear,

Thank you reaching out to Ram Cares regarding your vehicle concern. We do apologize for the experience that you’ve encountered on your new truck. Is your vehicle currently down at the dealership? Can you please send me your VIN in a PM. We would be happy to assist you on your vehicle concern.

William
Ram Cares

B-Ryan

Reaction score
I sent two messages. Yes our vehicle is at the dealership (business day 8). It has been there every business day since Ram Connected said they cannot see it on their system. @RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread