5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Jump that makes you cringe!

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He was completely able to continue driving the truck. He completely admits he accelerated faster than he expected. He then proceeded to have fun with the truck. Alot of fun with it. His friend then showed up with another one and the modified from a mistake TRX ate its lunch. It was absolutely amazing how fast this thing is in the mud. Guys spend alot of money to get their mud trucks to accomplish the same.

It is completely amazing what this TRX has handled and did. We would have never got to see this had he not landed wrong.

I wish I could justify one. I would be hitting the stock tough truck course and earning some spending cash.

If driven and used correctly...this truck can do in stock form what many off road trucks can do and at half to quarter the price. And a warranty to boot.

I wish more people would buy these types of trucks and use them as intended and give us all something to watch and enjoy.

I always get a chuckle when someone talks abiut their low mileage whatever. Drive and enjoy it. Put miles and smiles on them.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All the good doesn't keep him from needing a slap in the back of the head and getting his thought processes questioned🤔.
eh... maybe we all need a smack now and then too. he's clearly making enough money to buy two TRX's... his channel is a form of income and I guess whatever brings in the money. we are the fools for watching, can't blame the kid.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
eh... maybe we all need a smack now and then too. he's clearly making enough money to buy two TRX's... his channel is a form of income and I guess whatever brings in the money. we are the fools for watching, can't blame the kid.
True, and I do have a permanent divot back there, but it does seem that "bigger is better" and "more outlandish sells" has taken over the world. He who dies with the most of whatever still dies.

cervelo15

Reaction score
He jumped a Lambo with his Lambo Urus and Dodge Viper Snakeskin Edition with a TRX as well too. Again, I've read all the comments and I guess I can understand someone's support or entertainment by what he does and his YouTube content, but I guess I'm just old school when it comes to stuff like this. For me, someone showing off stuff like this falls into the category of torching stacks of greenbacks for no reason. To each their own, I was just raised to appreciate what I've worked hard for instead of flaunting it in a way to entertain others.

He could also appear to be a very generous and supportive person, but it's amazing what people will do when the camera is rolling. He could be a d*ck in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread