5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Jump that makes you cringe!

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I clicked through the video to the jump and the destruction. There's way more damage than a tailgate, skidplate and rear window. I'm guessing the tires were to try and keep the back end down? I didn't watch / listen to him, but it clearly didn't work and I bet he would have had zero bed damage if the bed was empty. Dumb...but I'm also jealous that I'm not a youtuber with money to waste.
You wish you were a dumass?

Nickv1214

Reaction score
That Kid switches up cars like we change are underwear , I use to follow these YouTube people but everything is just to gain another follower , they do anything completely stupid they can do to earn more views to get more money . So stupid

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been following all the news about the TRX, very interesting.
I was happy when TFL truck bought one, they will put that truck in real world applications and give the viewers honest reports.

What a shame about that TRX jump, I would be crying, and would be so embarrassed to post that video, he sounded like he was in shock, or really stupid, saying it was barely damaged.

The jump was impressive, his response not impressive at all.

He should post a video of the cost to repair his truck, and maybe show some regrets, that would be worth watching!

Morenar

Reaction score
I was happy when TFL truck bought one, they will put that truck in real world applications and give the viewers honest reports.

What a shame about that TRX jump, I would be crying, and would be so embarrassed to post that video, he sounded like he was in shock, or really stupid, saying it was barely damaged.

He should post a video of the cost to repair his truck, and maybe show some regrets, that would be worth watching!
He posted on Instagram that the review of the damage video was coming.

Wsmith

Reaction score

This guy has no regrets, either he or mommy and daddy will fix it. He will then buy something else expensive and do something stupid with it. Disposable cash = disposable neurons.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Pretty idiotic what people do on YT to get views.
BTW, that could have gone much, much worse. He’s pretty lucky that’s all the damage he got, considering he wasn‘t wearing any safety equipment. Not even a helmet. Wow.

CPenn1086

Reaction score
This guy has no regrets, either he or mommy and daddy will fix it.
Not saying you are wrong, but YouTubers make a ridiculous amount of money. Especially a guy like him with over 1m subscribers. Its a business lol.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not saying you are wrong, but YouTubers make a ridiculous amount of money. Especially a guy like him with over 1m subscribers. Its a business lol.
It‘s true that with a mil subscribers his adsense revenue is going to be big. He’s doing what his marketing advisor is saying will sell. Just like others, he’s trying to cash in while he can. It likely won’t last long (cancel culture pressure is really hitting business now) but he will make what he can as he can. Heck maybe RAM will point to just how well built the TRX is...

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Trouble is, some "hey y'all, hold my beer and watch this" type with one tooth will see that and think he can do better with his old Chebby/Ferd and kill himself. You know how lemmings are.

AxileAspen

Reaction score
Many of you may follow Streetspeed717 on youtube and know he took delivery of one of the first TRX's in the US. He decided to jump his close to $100,000 TRX like he had previously done with his raptor. All I can say is I cringed when I saw this video.

The words I want to use to describe this guy are pointless to say since the site will just censor it.

Wsmith

Reaction score
Trouble is, some "hey y'all, hold my beer and watch this" type with one tooth will see that and think he can do better with his old Chebby/Ferd and kill himself. You know how lemmings are.
You got it. A hillbilly couple in Arizona drank bleach because they heard some "genius" say it may kill the virus.

Last edited:

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think social media /Youtubers /infuencers/tiktok, etc are destroying the country. I will check out YouTube in order to learn how to repair something or possibly buy something. Not to make some moron rich....

Users who are viewing this thread