5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover for 2019 with RamBox

NoRamForUconnect

Reaction score
Absolutely love my BAK mx4
View attachment 10843
Nice, exact duplicate to my Mopar one, and I know its made by BAK as I was missing parts and they sent me a BAK box with BAK labels on the bags, and instructions. if you adjust your factory rails that attach to the truck can yo get a much better seal on the back lip. Ill try and post photos tomorrow.

cjmst23

Reaction score
Nice, exact duplicate to my Mopar one, and I know its made by BAK as I was missing parts and they sent me a BAK box with BAK labels on the bags, and instructions. if you adjust your factory rails that attach to the truck can yo get a much better seal on the back lip. Ill try and post photos tomorrow.
I got a great seal everywhere except where the tailgate is 1/4" from the bed.... That's a ram issue not bak. A little rubber seal makes it perfect

The2ndlife

Reaction score
I bought a diamondback SE cover and installed it today. I love the look and its capability and its build quality. After installation, I took it to the car wash to test out the water resistance, initial result it isn’t waterproof(leak from side walls and tailgate area) but im thinking about buying some neoprene tapes and apply between utility rail and outer wall hope it returns better results. I’ll post some pictures tomorrow.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update on Bak MX4 and Revolver X4 covers. Another member had mentioned hearing of an additional delay on the Mx4 due to some issues with the ones they sent out. After speaking with three different places, here is what I've learned:

TruckAlterations: There is an issue with all Bak covers that is being re-worked and they expect them to be resolved and start shipping in 2-3 weeks.

Morrie at Tonneaufactoryoutlet: There is no issue with the Mx4 and it is shipping, but they are waiting for more production. No idea on the RevolverX4, but guessing end of the month. "Call back on Monday."

BAK: There is issue with the Mx4 other than they got behind during the holidays. Said to get on the list with an online or local retailer because they have orders lined up to fill from October still. They said it will start shipping again January 7. However, he said he had no idea on the RevolverX4 timeline still.

Anyone receive their RevolverX4 yet? My local guy said the first 11 were spoken for instantly and he has me on the list of the next batch from his distributor. Expected a week wait, which was two weeks ago and I've not heard a peep from him since.

Limbeck

Reaction score
Update on Bak MX4 and Revolver X4 covers. Another member had mentioned hearing of an additional delay on the Mx4 due to some issues with the ones they sent out. After speaking with three different places, here is what I've learned:

TruckAlterations: There is an issue with all Bak covers that is being re-worked and they expect them to be resolved and start shipping in 2-3 weeks.

Morrie at Tonneaufactoryoutlet: There is no issue with the Mx4 and it is shipping, but they are waiting for more production. No idea on the RevolverX4, but guessing end of the month. "Call back on Monday."

BAK: There is issue with the Mx4 other than they got behind during the holidays. Said to get on the list with an online or local retailer because they have orders lined up to fill from October still. They said it will start shipping again January 7. However, he said he had no idea on the RevolverX4 timeline still.

Anyone receive their RevolverX4 yet? My local guy said the first 11 were spoken for instantly and he has me on the list of the next batch from his distributor. Expected a week wait, which was two weeks ago and I've not heard a peep from him since.

This is correct. I just called BakFlip directly just now and placed my order although online it doesn’t show it’s available. They said they aren’t showing online so they can catch up with past orders but it should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I paid $968.88

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is correct. I just called BakFlip directly just now and placed my order although online it doesn’t show it’s available. They said they aren’t showing online so they can catch up with past orders but it should arrive in 2-3 weeks. I paid $968.88

Did you order the MX4, or the Revolver? I'm hoping to get the Revolver sometime soon

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered the MX4

Cancel that order and order it from Morrie directly at TonneauFactoryOutlet. Either Chat or call and you will save $200...

Limbeck

Reaction score
Cancel that order and order it from Morrie directly at TonneauFactoryOutlet. Either Chat or call and you will save $200...

No way? Let me call them and check

Limbeck

Reaction score

Just checked with the chat and they quoted me $879.88. You got yours for $789?

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just checked with the chat and they quoted me $879.88. You got yours for $789?

Sorry, double checked and $100 lower. They were quoting ~$200 lower back in Nov.

Limbeck

Reaction score
Sorry, double checked and $100 lower. They were quoting ~$200 lower back in Nov.

Got it. Okay great! I canceled my other order and placed with the other site. Thanks a ton!!

Limbeck

Reaction score
What an awesome example of the benefits of this forum. 100$ put back in @Limbeck 's pocket thanks to @Edwards

Go team

Couldn’t agree more! I have learned an IMENSE amount of information because of this forum and will continue to rely on this for future questions and contribution.

S

Shaun.TFO

Good Evening! Reading over the thread and I would like to present an opportunity for a group buy! Can I get some interest in this? While I can't post pricing here I can assure you we have the best prices around! Retrax - BAKFlip.. BAK has you covered even with a RAMBox!

Can I get say 6 people interested??! Ask a buddy to join! After the 6th order is received all orders will ship.

Users who are viewing this thread