5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover for 2019 with RamBox

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Good Evening! Reading over the thread and I would like to present an opportunity for a group buy! Can I get some interest in this? While I can't post pricing here I can assure you we have the best prices around! Retrax - BAKFlip.. BAK has you covered even with a RAMBox!

Can I get say 6 people interested??! Ask a buddy to join! After the 6th order is received all orders will ship.
I’m interested. Pm me. Interested in a retrax pro mx or a bakflip for a rambox bed truck.

TVANVA

Reaction score
Good Evening! Reading over the thread and I would like to present an opportunity for a group buy! Can I get some interest in this? While I can't post pricing here I can assure you we have the best prices around! Retrax - BAKFlip.. BAK has you covered even with a RAMBox!

Can I get say 6 people interested??! Ask a buddy to join! After the 6th order is received all orders will ship.

I'm interested in the BAK MX4 for a RAMBox. Please PM me also.

Limbeck

Reaction score

What kind of discount are we talkin? You have a price? If it’s worth it I’ll cancel my order and place through you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Shaun.TFO

What kind of discount are we talkin? You have a price? If it’s worth it I’ll cancel my order and place through you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sending you a PM now! Thank you for your interest

batliner1985

Reaction score

I might be interested pm a price please

Striker99

Reaction score
I

I'm interested backflip 4mx for rambox with 5'7" box

S

Shaun.TFO

Good morning, Everyone!

Pinging this thread to see if anyone wants to join this deal!
Shoot me a PM and let me know what else you are looking for... I have access to just about anything aftermarket!

- Shaun

Users who are viewing this thread