5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great Air Dam Debate

John Galt

Reaction score
It's $100 for them and $500 for us.
You think they build these trucks for free?
And when it breaks they can charge another $500 and labor at the dealership.
In that case they could just not add it and charge us $500 anyway for the improved efficiency!

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same company?😆

Keep building Hellcats and just pay the fines👍🏻

You also miss the fact that they are selling a glorified 29K fleet rental car with a hopped up engine for 90-100K to dumbasses at 26-29% interests rates through Chrysler Capital. That loss is being passed on to the buyer. I've seen new buyers stupidly post they got a new "cat" then post the financials docs, $2,400+ a month payment for 10 years. Thats 290k for a 80-100k car

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You also miss the fact that they are selling a glorified 29K fleet rental car with a hopped up engine for 90-100K to dumbasses at 26-29% interests rates through Chrysler Capital. That loss is being passed on to the buyer. I've seen new buyers stupidly post they got a new "cat" then post the financials docs, $2,400+ a month payment for 10 years. Thats 290k for a 80-100k car
Most buyers aren't at that high of an interest rate. And as far as the "glorified fleet rental car", you can say the same thing about the GT500/350 Mustang, LT1 Camaro .........

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Most buyers aren't at that high of an interest rate. And as far as the "glorified fleet rental car", you can say the same thing about the GT500/350 Mustang, LT1 Camaro .........

Indeed you can and I do. Had the conversation with a friend about that very subject. Was thinking about going to a C8Z but Im not spending that money. Friend suggested the GT500 saying that it was the best performance car under 150k 2hich it likely is but I'm not paying 90k for a mustang.

As to the interest rate comment, I bet more are than you'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread