5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - February 2020

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have messaged everyone who was a part of the 11. I attached a follow up email below. Anyone else who wants to get added has until the 26th. You probably can email the email in this picture and get included.

Attachments

• 31ACBCD5-D8FC-425A-BFF6-E73ACC64CFFE.png
    31ACBCD5-D8FC-425A-BFF6-E73ACC64CFFE.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 56

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm down if it's open to 1 more
It is. She will take as many orders as we can get until 9/26 for this one. You really just have to send an email to either of the zautomotive email addresses in the email picture I posted above. Samantha is on vacation after tomorrow at 4 so she won’t be available but the other email will get you in touch with someone too.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Who do I pm to be included?
If you want to be included in the group buy, according to Samantha's email that Ellisstrong attached above, all you have to do is email either her or their support email address at [email protected] and let them know you want to be added to the Group Buy. In her email attached above, she noted that you can't just use the code. You have to send them the request so they can add your email address as well. Read Samantha's email attached above and use the [email protected] if she has already gone on vacation. Good luck!

Rambunktious

Reaction score
I just followed the lead of whoever did one of these originally. Thank you all for responding so quick and making it happen fast. I placed my order earlier today as well. Now I wait patiently
The only question I have is whether the Tazer or my new truck will arrive first. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Just ordered by contacting her directly. Now the question is when will it ship. After the buy closes on the 26th or right away? Hopefully asap, need that spedo calibrated.

Users who are viewing this thread