5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - February 2020

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This group buy is now closed as of 3/10/20. We had 22 people sign up and get discounts, so thank you to all who signed up and sorry to those who missed out.

Z AUTO is great to work with, and I’m sure they would happily do another group buy. Email [email protected] for more info.

Hi guys, i contacted Tazer today in regards to doing a group buy. I posted up on FB and have 4 guys interested. I need 6 more for them to send out $50 dollar off codes, but will only honor 10 of them for now. I can try for more. First come, first serve. Please send me your email address via PM. Thank you! I will update once i have 10.

Last edited:

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We have reached 10. I will let you guys know if we are able to do more. Thanks for those who participated

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They said i can add as many as i want. It will still only be 50 bucks off though

Mitymojo

Reaction score
Thank you, 50 bucks is awesome. How do I access the Group Buy? Thanks again.

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
Same for the group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put Samantha’s contact info in my OP. I would reach out to her, super easy to do a gb

jrod1299

Reaction score
I put Samantha’s contact info in my OP. I would reach out to her, super easy to do a gb
Thanks for the response...must have missed that detail! Not sure if anyone else already did, so I sent a note on our groups behalf. Will forward any response. Thanks!

jrod1299

Reaction score
I reached out, and quickly received a very thoughtful response from Samantha....here it is:

If you could get me the names and email addresses they would be using to purchase the Tazer DT we can gladly start the process for the group buy. Tyler A. emailed me as well this past weekend so we can definitely get him on it so all you need is 8 more people. Do you see him on the forum as well? Please note its only good for the Tazer DT. Let me know.

Tyler, or if anyone else, has started a list, great, just let us know who to PM the details to. If not, I am happy to do so.

Thanks!

Darth_Ram_7

Reaction score
I reached out, and quickly received a very thoughtful response from Samantha....here it is:

If you could get me the names and email addresses they would be using to purchase the Tazer DT we can gladly start the process for the group buy. Tyler A. emailed me as well this past weekend so we can definitely get him on it so all you need is 8 more people. Do you see him on the forum as well? Please note its only good for the Tazer DT. Let me know.

Tyler, or if anyone else, has started a list, great, just let us know who to PM the details to. If not, I am happy to do so.

Thanks!
I’m in

Users who are viewing this thread