5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT group buy - February 2020

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just ordered by contacting her directly. Now the question is when will it ship. After the buy closes on the 26th or right away? Hopefully asap, need that spedo calibrated.
Yeah I am on a road trip now and need my speedo corrected big time.
Mine is supposed to be here Tuesday.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Guessing I just missed this? Anyway to get in this run? Thanks much
There's still time to get in on this Group Buy if you want. Ellisstrong posted an email from the ZAutomotive customer service rep in one of the earlier posts above (#89) wherein she indicated that the Group Buy would be available through Septembter 26. All you have to do is email either her or their support email address at [email protected] and let them know you want to be added to the Group Buy. In her email she noted that you can't just use the code. You have to send them the request so they can add your email address as well. Read Samantha's email in post #89 and use the [email protected] since she will is most likely already on vacation. Good luck!

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tracking said my delivery date was Tuesday but to my surprise I received it today (y). Can't wait to start messing with it.

SeanO

Reaction score
Ordered Friday and received today, can not wait to install and go. My shipping time is a little off as zauto is in Bayshore NY, which is only a few towns away from me.

Big thanks to ellisstrong putting the group buy together.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered Friday and received today, can not wait to install and go. My shipping time is a little off as zauto is in Bayshore NY, which is only a few towns away from me.

Big thanks to ellisstrong putting the group buy together.
Placed my order Friday afternoon and it's still showing as "processing"

SeanO

Reaction score
Already installed up and running. Love it.

2 things I would recommend

1- making sure firmware is most current version before installing (mine was).

2- if you make any changes to settings make sure you follow the directions in user manual on doing a full reboot after. If you do not do it that is sometimes where the battery drain comes in because of dash lights staying on.

After I drove around block playing with the “in motion” stuff. I turned off vehicle locked doors and came back after a minute and made sure all lights turned off. (They did)

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's still time to get in on this Group Buy if you want. Ellisstrong posted an email from the ZAutomotive customer service rep in one of the earlier posts above (#89) wherein she indicated that the Group Buy would be available through Septembter 26. All you have to do is email either her or their support email address at [email protected] and let them know you want to be added to the Group Buy. In her email she noted that you can't just use the code. You have to send them the request so they can add your email address as well. Read Samantha's email in post #89 and use the [email protected] since she will is most likely already on vacation. Good luck!
they aren't responding to emails

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So got my Tazer yesterday and installed it last night. Went through all the menuas just to see what was there. Played with the light show, but didn't change anything in any menus other than I am using the Sport splash screen now. Tonight my wife and I went to local car night. She drove the Ramz I drove my 66 D100. When we left I noticed the fog lights weren't on and I always have them in. Then when she turned the turn signal on, the fog light for that side came on. this has to be an issue with the Tazer. Anyone else experience this?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So got my Tazer yesterday and installed it last night. Went through all the menuas just to see what was there. Played with the light show, but didn't change anything in any menus other than I am using the Sport splash screen now. Tonight my wife and I went to local car night. She drove the Ramz I drove my 66 D100. When we left I noticed the fog lights weren't on and I always have them in. Then when she turned the turn signal on, the fog light for that side came on. this has to be an issue with the Tazer. Anyone else experience this?
If the fog lights are off then that is how they function with the turn signals. You may just need to cut them back on.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If the fog lights are off then that is how they function with the turn signals. You may just need to cut them back on.
That's an odd function. I guess they probably were off since the Tazer would have reset the fog lights.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
The one in the post you gave

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try the Contact Us page at zautomotive.com and see if you can get a response directly from there. My guess is that no one is checking the support email address, or they are just setting them aside until Samantha returns. The group buy is open till the 26th so hopefully Samantha will be back before then and can get it straightened out. Its also possible that your email address was added but no one let you know. You could try ordering the Tazer DT and using the code with your email address and see if the code works for you.

Shives

Reaction score
I did send my Email over. As mentioned, was going to try and see if it was applied and I was not noted.

Users who are viewing this thread