5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taser DT group buy - UPDATED NOV-12-2020 WITH COUPON CODE

SparksNVRebel

Reaction score
I just placed the order but did not see a field for the discount code to put in. I thought it’d be at the very last page. Not sure if it matters but I used PayPal to pay for it.

Reaction score
I just placed the order but did not see a field for the discount code to put in. I thought it’d be at the very last page. Not sure if it matters but I used PayPal to pay for it.

The discount code is in the checkout before you pay (regardless of how you pay). I would contact Zautomotive with the email I provided and let them know your order number so that can make the necessary adjustments.

checkout.png

JustCallMeD

Reaction score
Order placed. Couldn’t get the discount code part to work in my phone so did it from the PC and it popped up under view cart. Thanks for organizing!

SparksNVRebel

Reaction score
Yeah you’ll only see it if you click view cart first, but if you click pay by PayPal you’ll missed the discount prompt.

I already emailed them, waiting for response.

Mendiesel

Reaction score
I tired placing an order with the coupon code from the first post but it was removed before the transaction processed saying the coupon "does not belong to me". Do we need to email them first before using the code?

Last edited:

SparksNVRebel

Reaction score
I tired placing an order with the coupon code from the first post but it was removed before the transaction processed saying the coupon "does not belong to me". Do we need to email them first before using the code?
They told me that the discount code is good till nov. 30.

I think it checks your email address with the code. Your email need to be registered to use the code.

Reaction score

Yes it's posted on my first post.

You just need to email them tell them you'd like to order from the group buy. They will add your email address which will then let you know the discount code.

Your email is tied in with the discount code. So if your email address is not registered with them the code will not work.

Mendiesel

Reaction score
Emailed them and the code finally worked for me. I just got a text saying my order shipped out already. They work fast!

SparksNVRebel

Reaction score
Emailed them and the code finally worked for me. I just got a text saying my order shipped out already. They work fast!
Yep, got notification this morning (5am PST) that order shipped.

mom not in a rush, my truck is not scheduled to be ready till late December. Couldn’t pass on this deal so I jumped on it.

starbai

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out if 2020 models are now supported by this? I've read on a few FB groups that it doesn't work on the 2020s, and it doesn't show up on Tazer's websites either.

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out if 2020 models are now supported by this? I've read on a few FB groups that it doesn't work on the 2020s, and it doesn't show up on Tazer's websites either.
works fine. make sure its 18.0.3 or later.

Reaction score
Yep, got notification this morning (5am PST) that order shipped.

mom not in a rush, my truck is not scheduled to be ready till late December. Couldn’t pass on this deal so I jumped on it.

Yeah the shipping was quick. I ordered my first as I had the code first. I had my shipping info this morning. I even had a delivery date of Monday, not bad considering its Friday and they are in New York and I'm in Ontario so it still has to cross the border.

Not to mention that the company was very quick at sending out. I figured they would have wait for all 10 emails to pay before shipping to make sure they got the required money.

It does say on the Zautomotive site that that TazerDT is for 2019+ new style model only. It is also printed on the downloadable instruction manual. 20201113_170151.jpg

starbai

Reaction score
I'm in !

Attachments

• 2020-11-13_16-47-10.jpg
    2020-11-13_16-47-10.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 26

MajorMalfunction

Reaction score
I was on the original list. Tried to order but got an error saying the discount code is not linked to my email. Bummer.

I emailed customer service as per the update on the original post but have not received any reply. Standing by.

Reaction score
I was on the original list. Tried to order but got an error saying the discount code is not linked to my email. Bummer.

I emailed customer service as per the update on the original post but have not received any reply. Standing by.

I am very sorry somehow the email I sent to them I missed the Y on the end. I sent bradlkeryb (at) yahoo (dot) com.

I take responsibility for that error. So again very sorry.

They will get back to you soon enough I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread