5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taser DT group buy - UPDATED NOV-12-2020 WITH COUPON CODE

GermanDreams

Reaction score
Random question.... Can you program the rear bed lights with the taserdt or is it that only a dealership thing?

Reaction score
Random question.... Can you program the rear bed lights with the taserdt or is it that only a dealership thing?

I'm not sure what you mean about programming the rear bed lights. Do you mean if you add factory LEDS or something?

I would suggest any questions you may or others have should email them directly as they would be most knowledgeable. Here is the email [email protected]

fire_mike

Reaction score
We are good to go, I am thinking I will keep it open until Sunday November 15th to give some others a chance. In the meantime I will email the company and ask if they will allow late comers if we submit the first 10 now.
Last group buy I saw for these had a coupon code that was good for a certain amount of time. That allowed people to join the party late and still take advantage of the discount.

GermanDreams

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean about programming the rear bed lights. Do you mean if you add factory LEDS or something?

I would suggest any questions you may or others have should email them directly as they would be most knowledgeable. Here is the email [email protected]
Sorry didn't mean to confuse you. I'll shoot them a message, thank you sir!

Reaction score
Last group buy I saw for these had a coupon code that was good for a certain amount of time. That allowed people to join the party late and still take advantage of the
discount.

Yeah I seen that in the past group buys, just wasn't sure what the time frame was after the emails were sent to them.

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you. I'll shoot them a message, thank you sir!

No worries, just didn't want you to get bad info. Better to get it right from the company.

Shives

Reaction score
To answer a couple questions I see.
1. No, this won’t be able to turn on factory bed lighting feature. Sorry. You’ll need the dealership, or AlfaOBD!
2. Please please keep in mind and don’t waste your money on another bypass of you get the Tazer, this DOES bypass your SWG! So no need for extra parts, other then your Bluetooth dongle.
3. Currently working with Tazer, again... about the Non-navi units! These radios are different (thanks Jimmy07) and are NOT taking the code for cargo camera! So, if you hope to activate this feature... Hold off till we have a fix or consider it may never work, but you’ll have the other great options.
4. in-motion only works for factory navigation setup. In motion worn work for Apple play or Android (I have not tested Android play, but would almost assume)
5. Don’t forget your re-boot cycles.
Enjoy!

Reaction score
OK EVERYONE THE DISCOUNT CODE IS ---- TZDT50 --

FOR THOSE WHO WERE NOT ON THE ORGINAL LIST. YOU CAN STILL GET IN ON THE GROUP BUY UNTIL NOVEMBER 30TH,2020. YOU CAN EMAIL THEM DIRECTLY AND TELL THEM YOU'D LIKE TO DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE 5THGENRAM COUPON CODE AND THEY WILL ADD YOUR EMAIL.

EMAIL THEM AT: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread