5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

dannydyn

Reaction score
Hell Yes! She made it to the dealer. Cant wait to go get it. Dealer (koons) says it takes about a week to process, PDI and detail. Hopefully Ill be driving it home this time next week.
Is that 62 days from order placement or 62 days from shipped to delivery?

Cerebral314

Reaction score
A week to prep? Seems a bit long unless you are getting dealer installed options.
62 days for delivery? :’( OMG! Hope to not be waiting that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was only 16 days for delivery, (shipped sept. 5th) not sure where it got 62 days... it was 77 days from order to delivered.

daveomatic

Reaction score
Those two are separate and not related to be best of my knowledge. Do you have Tread Lightly membership? If not, get it asap. You need to have been a member for 30 days. I just can't remember if the 30 days need to have taken place before placing an order or before taking delivery.
I'm not, but I'm just a couple weeks in and don't even have a VIN yet so definitely will be over 30 days from delivery. It's the $100 membership that is required, correct?

Delivery. I signed up and I hit 30 days on 10/2. The current incentive ends 10/2. So, I am working with my dealer to “take delivery” on 10/2 regardless if the truck is in or not. :)
Is there any indication about whether a new incentive would be issued? Meaning have they historically always issued a new one so it's likely (but not guaranteed)? Or has there has been some indication that Stellantis won't renew it?

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
Is there any indication about whether a new incentive would be issued? Meaning have they historically always issued a new one so it's likely (but not guaranteed)? Or has there has been some indication that Stellantis won't renew it?

As far as incentives, I asked my salesman but they don’t even know.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
A week to prep? Seems a bit long unless you are getting dealer installed options.
62 days for delivery? :’( OMG! Hope to not be waiting that long.

They haven't been building them for 62 days yet. Like me, he ordered before production started. Mine shipped on the 14th, and gets off train tomorrow. Salesman said about a week from that, to truck to dealer, and prep.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Sorry for spamming, just got an update from Koons:

Last Event Location: Detroit Sterling, MI
Last Location Type: SPLC_CODE
Event Description: In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival

Last Event Date: 09/22/23 05:08:00AM
ETA Window: 10/04/23-10/18/23

With all these strikes going on, this is how I feel escaping SHAP right now.... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ready Go

Reaction score
Loaded on transport truck to Mark Dodge. Arrives tomorrow morning. Will do paperwork to get current rebates, and fly down 10/10 to pick up.
Hey, what was your original "Estimated Delivery Date"?
Mine shipped out by rail on 9/14 also, headed to Chicago #51 transfer lot, to then transport to Janesville, WI. My "EDD" is 10/06/23..window of 9/24-10/06.
Curious how mine aligns to yours.

woodgrain

Reaction score
The beast has arrived! And What a fun ride she is.
Just over 2 months from ordering to taking possession. Far better than my 23 1500 Laramie which took just over 7 months.

Attachments

• IMG_9152.jpeg
    IMG_9152.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9154.jpeg
    IMG_9154.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7419.jpeg
    IMG_7419.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 38

Cumminsfan

Reaction score
The beast has arrived! And What a fun ride she is.
Just over 2 months from ordering to taking possession. Far better than my 23 1500 Laramie which took just over 7 months.
Mine just arrived at dealer, scheduled to pick up tomorrow, it will be 8 weeks to the day I ordered it, with rebates and my trade they might be owing me money!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hey, what was your original "Estimated Delivery Date"?
Mine shipped out by rail on 9/14 also, headed to Chicago #51 transfer lot, to then transport to Janesville, WI. My "EDD" is 10/06/23..window of 9/24-10/06.
Curious how mine aligns to yours.
I think it said 10/6, but now shows 9/28. Different trains going different directions, but I would think yours should be at the last train yard at least. Salesman said it could take over a week after arriving at yard, but I got lucky, and mine was loaded on the first truck.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Hopefully you’ll get it before the 2nd so you can take advantage of the rebate :)

Even if it gets there before the 2nd, I can’t make it there until the following weekend, so no bueno… :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/