5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2024 Production

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, bummer you couldn’t get both. Not the end of world though, fortunately still a great deal considering $3k incentive for a new production year and the great dealer discount from MD.
Yep. sticker $83,185, and I'm paying $68,488 with dealer charges, after rebate.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
For some reason, Midwest deliveries go through Chicago..and sit there forever🤔
Mine went straight from the plant, less than 10 miles from me, on to the train, that went to Port Allen, Lousiana, pretty much non stop. Everything going west, gets delayed in Chicago, before changing routes.

dannydyn

Reaction score
Looks like the $3000 cash allowance was extended. :)
It now says must take delivery by 10/31/2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!

BSU1.gif

Ready Go

Reaction score
Cassens transport hauls them to the dealers and they are short on drivers causing delays. mine sat in Chicago 3 weeks. I took delivery 8 weeks from the day ordered. Dealer located in Kaukauna WI.
My 2023 took 4 weeks..Order to Built, then 6 weeks from Shipped to Delivered...that just should point out to Stellantis that they need to improve the Delivery efficiency! Dealerships should be the ones complaining, they get invoiced/charged as soon as the Window Sticker hits.

dannydyn

Reaction score
My 2023 took 4 weeks..Order to Built, then 6 weeks from Shipped to Delivered...that just should point out to Stellantis that they need to improve the Delivery efficiency! Dealerships should be the ones complaining, they get invoiced/charged as soon as the Window Sticker hits.
Didn't drivers go out on strike in solidarity with the UAW a couple of weeks ago? Could that be impacting delivery times?

TEAMSTERS ON THE LINE

dannydyn

Reaction score
Just got an update from Koons.... a full week has passed by and my truck has been moved from Bay View to Baltimore... a whopping 4 miles in a full week.... sigh

dannydyn

Reaction score
Honestly I don't care about the wait as much as I don't like it sitting on some random lot. I feel like all those trucks sitting there are targets for parts looters and car thieves, especially Baltimore... some wonderland.... I want it secured somewhere (not that any given dealer's lot is better... :rolleyes:)

Fe2O3-E

Reaction score
I was just notified mine arrived today. They will be prepping it and will have ready for me when I get off work tomorrow. Going to run up to the dealer tonight to take a sneak peek. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread