5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

RockJock

Reaction score
I'm back for round 2 this year! My dad likes my truck so much he decided to order a Ram. I guided him through the process and told him I'll have the latest updates.

He ordered a Limited like mine, plus MFT, minus pano roof and 33 gallon tank. I talked him into the MFT. Wish I had it.

I'm excited for his truck to get built, but I'm a lot more chill this year since it's not mine. I did my time last year. Lol.

mainjet

Reaction score
They look like they really ramped up production over last week. Over 6,000 trucks so far this week. I think if they do this again next week then it's going to be a good week for the forum members. I can feel it in me booones.:D

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@triple_B - there was a single truck in the 530 group today, looks like your VIN grouping chart doesn't extend that far yet.

cliffsta

Reaction score
hopefully they don't run out of storage, lots sitting there built but not moving.
I was bored yesterday afternoon and looked up SHAP on Google maps. They have a rather large parking lot storage area where they load the trains. Don’t see them running out of space there or on the other side of the building, either.

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
1284 Build Sheets found today. None of them were forum members.
LAME! Guess mine isn't on the books this week. Even after getting an email from Ram saying it was sequenced for production this week...oh well just getting my hopes up! Order date & VIN grouping must have absolutely nothing to do with when your truck gets built. Ordered 9/9, 502 VIN group, no news.

This is much easier when I just forget I've got a truck on order :sneaky:

Last edited:

LGB24

Reaction score
According to @triple_B's chart, Ram is prioritizing shipments to the Middle East over 500, 501, 502, 503, and all Granite. Might try to redo my order under the ISIS volume dealer. Looks like you get sweet upgrades too.

r/shittytechnicals - Dodge Ram MLR technical

1670603390782.png

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@triple_B - there was a single truck in the 530 group today, looks like your VIN grouping chart doesn't extend that far yet.
Thanks!

By default the Built Qty label shows IN END and so it overlapped the 530 and just glancing down the chart it looked empty so I turned it off. It is added and I manually pulled the label out so it was visible. What I get for trying to make the morning post while on a video call with all of our salesmen and not look like I'm clearly doing something else besides paying attention :p

brewdad

Reaction score
I'm back for round 2 this year! My dad likes my truck so much he decided to order a Ram. I guided him through the process and told him I'll have the latest updates.

He ordered a Limited like mine, plus MFT, minus pano roof and 33 gallon tank. I talked him into the MFT. Wish I had it.

I'm excited for his truck to get built, but I'm a lot more chill this year since it's not mine. I did my time last year. Lol.
I also did my time, but earlier this year. We were lucky to choose the last model year that the standard Hemi engine was available.

DiezNutz

Reaction score
LAME! Guess mine isn't on the books this week. Even after getting an email from Ram saying it was sequenced for production this week...oh well just getting my hopes up! Order date & VIN grouping must have absolutely nothing to do with when your truck gets built. Ordered 9/9, 502 VIN group, no news.

This is much easier when I just forget I've got a truck on order :sneaky:
I got my "Scheduled for Production" notice almost a month ago, and my status is same as you. Settle in ;)
I'd already given up hope that it would arrive for the holidays, so the way I see it, it's something to look forward to in Jan/Feb. when there really isn't much of anything else to live for anyways. :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread