5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 22 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

The following 4 members are in E / FRAME. Curious to see how many have build sheets in the morning!

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/20/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
503640 @DiezNutzFRAME
1/13/2023​
MDWhiteRebel
504570 @oneemmanuelFRAME
1/16/2023​
TXWhiteRebel
509220 @bikemancsFRAME
1/13/2023​
NCPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar

bikemancs

Reaction score
Found 22 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

The following 4 members are in E / FRAME. Curious to see how many have build sheets in the morning!

VINBSWSBStoWSETASTATECOLORSERIES
502479 @spaciousgarageFRAME
1/20/2023​
CAWhiteBig Horn / Lonestar
503640 @DiezNutzFRAME
1/13/2023​
MDWhiteRebel
504570 @oneemmanuelFRAME
1/16/2023​
TXWhiteRebel
509220 @bikemancsFRAME
1/13/2023​
NCPatriotBig Horn / Lonestar
SWEET!

Uh, what's E/FRAME?

Oh, my Pizza tracker updated to "In Production" as of Saturday

mainjet

Reaction score
If I were management at Sterling Heights I would be saying lets put trucks down the line that can be shipped at this point. They are churning them out now and if they don't start shipping, then they are going to get bottlenecked again on the rail. Seems like at some point you stop putting them in the parking lot and start delivering the ones you can. Then you are in a good position to quickly ship the parked vehicles once the issue is fixed.

Just my 2 cents, which is 2 cents more than you paid for it.

Those VIN groups in the lower portion of the chart sure jumped up.

Congrats to @Teamchief20 on the good news!

LGB24

Reaction score
Still only five granites. What is going on? Presumably the problem is not that Ram has no granite paint...

mainjet

Reaction score
Still only five granites. What is going on? Presumably the problem is not that Ram has no granite paint...
I'm wondering if they aren't having an issue with the Granite. Not that they don't have it but that there is a problem with it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering if they aren't having an issue with the Granite. Not that they don't have it but that there is a problem with it.
Given the fact that it was on restriction (for orders) for a while several weeks ago, I assume it was a procurement issue. Same goes for billet silver.

Kevinn

Reaction score
If I were management at Sterling Heights I would be saying lets put trucks down the line that can be shipped at this point. They are churning them out now and if they don't start shipping, then they are going to get bottlenecked again on the rail. Seems like at some point you stop putting them in the parking lot and start delivering the ones you can. Then you are in a good position to quickly ship the parked vehicles once the issue is fixed.

Just my 2 cents, which is 2 cents more than you paid for it.

Those VIN groups in the lower portion of the chart sure jumped up.

Congrats to @Teamchief20 on the good news!
I had read over on the TRX forums that this happened before and they piled up a bunch of trucks in storage waiting on a fix for the issue at the time, then when the fix came, instead of putting the new part in the vehicles being stored they just started pumping out new trucks with the new part and would very slowly fix the vehicles in storage. They said trucks sat for months waiting for the part to be installed while the line kept moving. After reading this I now feel better about being stuck in D status and I pray they fix the dash issue before I go into D1 🤣

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had read over on the TRX forums that this happened before and they piled up a bunch of trucks in storage waiting on a fix for the issue at the time, then when the fix came, instead of putting the new part in the vehicles being stored they just started pumping out new trucks with the new part and would very slowly fix the vehicles in storage. They said trucks sat for months waiting for the part to be installed while the line kept moving. After reading this I now feel better about being stuck in D status and I pray they fix the dash issue before I go into D1 🤣
That might have been my post - I told that story over there a few days ago. Yes, it was definitely a source of frustration for a lot of people. Some of those JS trucks didn't make it out of the factory for a long time. This all went down between September-December of 2021 with the Uconnect5 programming issue. And at the time, there were people telling the same story from early 2021 with the worst of the chip shortages.

StickVA

Reaction score
New member here. Ordered a Longhorn on 9/11. Dealer says the status is still D. Added my information to the tracker. Looking forward to tracking the progress and finally seeing it built. Glad to see some are getting their new trucks. Super exciting.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

cliffsta

Reaction score
I wonder what package on the Laramie got it the 12” digital cluster… Technology maybe? Or Level B?

mainjet

Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what package on the Laramie got it the 12” digital cluster… Technology maybe? Or Level B?
I listed the link to the build sheet so everyone can look at it. But to answer your question, it was Level B. But that doesn't really explain it, because there are 836 other Laramie Level B build sheets with the 7" cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread