5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2023 Production

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
That's not now this is supposed to work. I don't put this out there for people to like...you're supposed to be upset. You're supposed to say, "My truck is in the 515 group - why are they off building 522's?"
I’m in 515 why am in not one of the 600+ they built. Lol

mainjet

Reaction score
They built 179 Limited’s today and 85 Delmonico’s. I’m in the 515 group and according to Eighty’s charts they have already built 650 of 1000 and they did at least another 45 today. That will put the 515 group at close to 700 of 1000 built.

so my plan is to stay up all night sucking my thumb with my fingers crossed until Triple_B announces sometime tonight that my truck is in production 😆

Some, if not all of my thinking on this subject may be incorrect.🤷😂

Last edited:

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
They built 179 Limited’s today and 85 Delmonico’s. I’m in the 515 group and according to Eighty’s charts they have already built 650 of 1000 and they did at least another 45 today. That will put the 515 group at close to 700 of 1000 built.

so my plane is to stay up all night sucking my thumb with my fingers crossed until Triple_B announces sometime tonight that my truck is in production 😆

Some, if not all of my thinking on this subject may be incorrect.🤷😂
You know this is about the time they stop with the 515 and we wait. Lol I’m a patriot blue limited.

MrWeatherman

Reaction score

So they have been building Limiteds? So they fixed the issue with the 12” digital cluster then?

Also, I’m in the 509 group, and it seems like they are building that group on their spare time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cliffsta

Reaction score
I’m 501 series and got built already. I ordered the week orders opened. I hope everybody’s on the forum gets built before random non-forum folk 👍🏻

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’m 501 series and got built already. I ordered the week orders opened. I hope everybody’s on the forum gets built before random non-forum folk 👍🏻
Well, you know what they say. You can wish in one hand and cr*p in the other, and see which one gets full first. :D

mainjet

Reaction score
Well, you know what they say. You can wish in one hand and cr*p in the other, and see which one gets full first. :D
Never heard that before but it makes lot is sense 😆

Helpfuldad

Reaction score
My truck is 501 and still have ZERO movement.
Let's not call anyone, obviously this calls for action! Let's riot!

Jk, let's not. I don't need anyone misunderstanding that sentance, just trying to be funny.
ATvdinner - remember as long as your riot is a 'peaceful protest' you can do whatever u want. Maybe the Ice Cream Eater will even sign an executive order to demand those 501s get built earlier... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread