5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
The Laramie I canceled showed up at Mark Dodge today. WS to lot of 19 days. Hopefully my Limited shows up next Saturday if that time frame holds.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
The Laramie I canceled showed up at Mark Dodge today. WS to lot of 19 days. Hopefully my Limited shows up next Saturday if that time frame holds.

Attachments

• Resized_20220820_091910.jpeg
    Resized_20220820_091910.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Resized_20220820_091904.jpeg
    Resized_20220820_091904.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 48

Azsmc

Reaction score
Are you planning on having your Limited shipped or are you going to go there and get it?
I haven’t heard from my dealer yet but Ive got a call to him for a status update. Would be cool of yours showed up for your birthday!

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Are you planning on having your Limited shipped or are you going to go there and get it?
I haven’t heard from my dealer yet but Ive got a call to him for a status update. Would be cool of yours showed up for your birthday!
I was originally planning on flying there and driving back, but covid wiped out my time off for this year back in July, so I'm gonna have them ship it. As of this morning mine was in Illinois just across the river from St Louis.

I see you went to Gilbert for yours....did they give you a decent deal?

Azsmc

Reaction score
I was originally planning on flying there and driving back, but covid wiped out my time off for this year back in July, so I'm gonna have them ship it. As of this morning mine was in Illinois just across the river from St Louis.

I see you went to Gilbert for yours....did they give you a decent deal?
Somewhat, they have been great to deal with so far and I don’t have to go far to inspect and get it home. It sounds like your Truck is on Norfolk & Southern RWY system to St. Louis and then NS or BNSF to Louisiana. I used to work for NS and lived in Decatur Ill some years ago. (Norfolk & Western then). My truck is probably on same route but going west from St Louis on BNSF to Arizona. Good luck

Last edited:

Azsmc

Reaction score
How are y’all tracking it once it’s left the factory?
I think your dealer is the only avenue of information once its shipped. I was only speculating based on what I know having worked for the Norfolk Southern RR. They get a lot of the car factory shipments from Detroit area.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I think your dealer is the only avenue of information once its shipped. I was only speculating based on what I know having worked for the Norfolk Southern RR. They get a lot of the car factory shipments from Detroit area.
I spoke to a friend of mine today who retired recently from the Long Island Railroad and he said that usually a freight train hauling new vehicles will be only hauling that type of freight and they tend not to want to waste a lot of time in transit due to the high value of the cargo, so they try not to make too many stops along the way where the cars are sitting for a period of time.

Azsmc

Reaction score
I spoke to a friend of mine today who retired recently from the Long Island Railroad and he said that usually a freight train hauling new vehicles will be only hauling that type of freight and they tend not to want to waste a lot of time in transit due to the high value of the cargo, so they try not to make too many stops along the way where the cars are sitting for a period of time.
That’s awesome. Hope they get our trucks to there destinations soon! I was looking at the route from St Louis to New Orleans and it may be the CN (Canadian National) that dominate’s the main line to New Orleans there. When I worked for the N&W they had Ford Trains and other named speciality freight trains that were really top priority. You didn’t do anything that would hold up those trains. So, Im sure he’s right.

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
FYI
my truck left sterling heights on 12-4-2021 at 3AM it arrived in belen new mexico on 12-15-21. it arrived at the railyard/port in national city ca on dec 27, 2021.
arrived at dealer on jan 11, 2022

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
The Laramie that I originally ordered was shipped on 8/4 and Mark Dodge emailed me that it arrived there on 8/20. If that same time frame applies, then my Limited should show up there by 8/31. Fingers crossed 🤞

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Found 1028 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
SERVERS ARE NOT COOPERATING THIS MORNING SO NO UPDATE AS OF NOW!

I will continue to monitor them throughout the day and make an update when possible.

JoeI21

Reaction score
SERVERS ARE NOT COOPERATING THIS MORNING SO NO UPDATE AS OF NOW!

I will continue to monitor them throughout the day and make an update when possible.
any chance we can get an updated graph at your convenience?

Dyeelitt

Reaction score
Found my window sticker. Still waiting on truck delivery.

Attachments

• WindowStickerPDF.pdf
    96.7 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread