5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Portland

Reaction score
Not sure if it applies at all dealerships or not, but back when I bought my 2019 Laramie the dealer told me if I chose the 0% interest then no rebates or cash backs would apply. It was cheaper for me to take the rebates and the 1.99% from my CU than to take the 0%. Just something to consider and check into.
This is situation as well. Right now they only have 0% on Limited Longhorns for 48 months or a cash incentive. I wanted 72 months so I shopped around at a few local credit unions and due to my top tier credit I was able to get 2.5%. Not bad in this economy. I will take the cash incentive instead.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
Can you point me in the direction of the bonus cash on the site?

The 1k ram cash is still available. Make sure to turn off your pop up blocker. I’ve been trying to get it and finally figured it out.
You put your name and email and it’s sent to you. Good for 90 days.

cleigh

Reaction score
The 1k ram cash is still available. Make sure to turn off your pop up blocker. I’ve been trying to get it and finally figured it out.
You put your name and email and it’s sent to you. Good for 90 days.

Ugh, I just realized I have an offer, but it expires before delivery.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There were no build sheets found this morning again.

Found 372 Window Stickers tonight. None of them were forum members.

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
no matter how much I complain they still won't make my truck. Order April 16th, D1 June 27th, and now silence....
Can always be worse. Ordered mine October 15th. Dealer submitted it November 2nd. Finally have a build date of 8/29 and ship date of 9/8.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can always be worse. Ordered mine October 15th. Dealer submitted it November 2nd. Finally have a build date of 8/29 and ship date of 9/8.
I don't know what happened, but your order wasn't assigned a VIN until the end of July. Most people see a VIN assignment within a few days. Yours took 9.5 months.

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but your order wasn't assigned a VIN until the end of July. Most people see a VIN assignment within a few days. Yours took 9.5 months.
It’s a fleet order and for some reason it takes a lot longer before they assign a vin. I’m just happy I might actually get to see the pickup! I’m located in North Dakota

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a fleet order and for some reason it takes a lot longer before they assign a vin. I’m just happy I might actually get to see the pickup! I’m located in North Dakota
Ah, ding ding. It's a fleet order. Say no more.
Ram held back fleet orders to prioritize dealer stock and sold orders. I guess they're finally building some of the fleet orders now.

Abckmyr

Reaction score
How quick after the truck is built does it ship?
I looked through past post and it seems to be only a day or two. I know the Ram tracker isn’t always accurate and the last email I received from Ram was it was going into production but the tracker says built.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
How quick after the truck is built does it ship?
I looked through past post and it seems to be only a day or two. I know the Ram tracker isn’t always accurate and the last email I received from Ram was it was going into production but the tracker says built.
depends on many factors

My was truck ordered 11-9-2021 built 12-3-2021 (22 days) took 40 days to reach dealer on Jan 11, 2022

according to this it shipped on 12-4-2021
truck tracking dec 15 2021.jpeg

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Just got word that my Limited arrived at Mark Dodge today! Can't wait to get her home to AZ.

Attachments

• Resized_20220827_090238.jpeg
    Resized_20220827_090238.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Resized_20220827_090233.jpeg
    Resized_20220827_090233.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 26

Abckmyr

Reaction score
Just got word that my Limited arrived at Mark Dodge today! Can't wait to get her home to AZ.

Congrats!
Has it gone through make ready?
What was your time from shipped to you receiving the email?
My truck shipped the 26th estimated delivery is September 20th.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Congrats!
Has it gone through make ready?
What was your time from shipped to you receiving the email?
My truck shipped the 26th estimated delivery is September 20th.
Shipped 8/15, received email this morning. 12 days

Users who are viewing this thread