5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start of 2022 Production.

Portland

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure where to ask this question, but since it's related to my new truck order I'm going to post it here (Admins please let me know if its not OK)..

I'm a few short days away from taking possession of my truck order. it's been a loooooong 6 months since I originally ordered this truck.
In my time waiting I've had time to browse this forum and do some research. I stumbled across all kinds of great advice about things to ask for/incentives to apply for when picking up the truck to maximize my incentive deals.

-Right now Ram is offering 0% for 48 months or $1,000 cash back. I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of that.

-Also, there is something called "Bonus Cash" that you can apply for on the Ram site. Apparently its for new truck orders, and its only good for 90 days.. it's some sort of code. I did that, and have my code ready to go. I'm assuming I provide this to the dealer.

-There were other things now that tI can't remember and am hoping that this group can help remind me. Something about $500 off for joining some "Mopar" or "Jeep" off-road group or something..
Are there any other deals/incentives/or suggestions of other things I should be asking for? It's an $80k truck, so I'm trying to squeeze every bit of value out of it.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
-There were other things now that tI can't remember and am hoping that this group can help remind me. Something about $500 off for joining some "Mopar" or "Jeep" off-road group or something..
Are there any other deals/incentives/or suggestions of other things I should be asking for? It's an $80k truck, so I'm trying to squeeze every bit of value out of it.
Tread Lightly - that's the program. But do your research on the requirements and limitations. Also, make sure your dealer honors it (when vehicle availability fell off, many dealers weren't honoring the program).

cleigh

Reaction score
Tread Lightly - that's the program. But do your research on the requirements and limitations. Also, make sure your dealer honors it (when vehicle availability fell off, many dealers weren't honoring the program).

And Tread Lightly requires being active for 30 days prior to truck delivery, so that ship has probably sailed already.

OH1500IO

Reaction score
1466 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @Abckmyr, @OH1500IO

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
415041 @AbckmyrXLouisianaBlackLimited
442131 @OH1500IOXOhioGraniteLimited
Truck just shipped, 21 days after order confirmed. I can't believe how quickly it happened.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220823-171057_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220823-171057_Chrome.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 37

Abckmyr

Reaction score
Truck just shipped, 21 days after order confirmed. I can't believe how quickly it happened.

I was hoping mine would of been built on the 22nd also. Would of been cool to have ordered on 7/7 and built on 22/22.

jake_eizy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure where to ask this question, but since it's related to my new truck order I'm going to post it here (Admins please let me know if its not OK)..

I'm a few short days away from taking possession of my truck order. it's been a loooooong 6 months since I originally ordered this truck.
In my time waiting I've had time to browse this forum and do some research. I stumbled across all kinds of great advice about things to ask for/incentives to apply for when picking up the truck to maximize my incentive deals.

-Right now Ram is offering 0% for 48 months or $1,000 cash back. I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of that.

-Also, there is something called "Bonus Cash" that you can apply for on the Ram site. Apparently its for new truck orders, and its only good for 90 days.. it's some sort of code. I did that, and have my code ready to go. I'm assuming I provide this to the dealer.

Can you point me in the direction of the bonus cash on the site?

Camel_City

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Not sure if it applies at all dealerships or not, but back when I bought my 2019 Laramie the dealer told me if I chose the 0% interest then no rebates or cash backs would apply. It was cheaper for me to take the rebates and the 1.99% from my CU than to take the 0%. Just something to consider and check into.

Derek916

Reaction score
You can disable pop ups on your browser and just click on different areas of the website. I was getting it every day for a while on the home page, but it hasn't appeared for me in over a week.

RockJock

Reaction score
What's up everyone. Just dropping in to say hi. I followed this thread since its beginning until January. I used to read through it every day while I was waiting for my truck. I can't believe it's been over a year since I ordered! Time flies.

I've seen Ram now has an order tracker on their website. I like to think I had a part to play in making that happen 😉 I complained about lack of communication during the order process when I filled out the factory survey.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What's up everyone. Just dropping in to say hi. I followed this thread since its beginning until January. I used to read through it every day while I was waiting for my truck. I can't believe it's been over a year since I ordered! Time flies.

I've seen Ram now has an order tracker on their website. I like to think I had a part to play in making that happen 😉 I complained about lack of communication during the order process when I filled out the factory survey.
Well since you've got their ear, can you ask them to release a Redeye version of the TRX?

jake_eizy

Reaction score

no matter how much I complain they still won't make my truck. Order April 16th, D1 June 27th, and now silence....

Portland

Reaction score
When you go the Ram site and act like you're going to build a new truck, you get a pop up that prompts you to put in your email for a bonus cash 'code'. Then it gets emailed to you. It's only good for 90 days from the day you apply I believe, so if you're going to order a new truck maybe do this piece when the truck is on its way to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread